School me on MSE + FP

A

Alexand

Iron
I'm a complete noob to looksmax but I feel I've already learned a lot from this forum so thank you. How much does MSE typically cost, what's the normal price range and what does that all entail? Also, once it's installed should I start using FP right away, and what results can I expect from all this? Is anyone on the forum currently trying any of this and what do they recomend. Any guidance at all is greatly appreciated thanks guys.

How much does MSE typically cost

10-20k usd
Its for device and installing it.

Also, once it's installed should I start using FP right away, and what results can I expect from all this?

Dont know too much about facepulling, i think it's supposed to push ur maxilla forward and together with MSE it might come close to LeFort 3 results, anyways there are no results from facepulling yet so we dont know too much about this. From MSE you can expect that your entire midface will widen [slight increase of IPD, lips widening, zygos widening, nose widening] so obviously you can benefit from this. Also you will need something to widen your lower mandiable [i recommend MSDO]. MSE should be prior for every looksmaxxer since it gives a good base for further looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and curryslayerordeath

10-20k usd

Also, once it's installed should I start using FP right away, and what results can I expect from all this?

Dont know too much about facepulling, i think it's supposed to push ur maxilla forward and together with MSE it might come close to LeFort 3 results, anyways there are no results from facepulling yet so we dont know too much about this. From MSE you can expect that your entire midface will widen [slight increase of IPD, lips widening, zygos widening, nose widening] so obviously you can benefit from this. Also you will need something to widen your lower mandiable [i recommend MSDO]. MSE should be prior for every looksmaxxer since it gives a good base for further looksmaxxing.

Just wanted to add, there have been results with combining MSE and a facemask, however, this is slightly different from the FP as it blocks the mandible from moving.

10-20k usd

Thank you for the information! I just have a few questions. What is LeFort 3 (Very new to the forum I know absolutely nothing ha) Also What is MSDO and what can I expect from that? Last question 10,000 is a bit much I just turned 23 so I'm already starting to get older I'm just wondering will any kind of insurance help cover the cost is there any thing I can say or do to where I can get MSE done at a reduced price? Thanks again
Just wanted to add, there have been results with combining MSE and a facemask, however, this is slightly different from the FP as it blocks the mandible from moving.
What's the difference between a facemask and a facepuller?

Thank you for the information! I just have a few questions. What is LeFort 3 (Very new to the forum I know absolutely nothing ha) Also What is MSDO and what can I expect from that? Last question 10,000 is a bit much I just turned 23 so I'm already starting to get older I'm just wondering will any kind of insurance help cover the cost is there any thing I can say or do to where I can get MSE done at a reduced price? Thanks again

Lefort 3 is one of the hardest surgeries to get. In fact if you are not legit deformed there is not a single chance of getting that surgery.What they do is that the cut your whole face into pieces and then they screw it together and pushing it forward with a device. The next best thing that you can get is Modified Lefort 3

Dont know much about it if medical insurance can cover this, i doubt especially that its hard even to find doctor who wants to perform MSE and MSDO. MSDO = Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis, it will help you to widen your lower mandiable because MSE doesnt so you will need something to follow midface widening. Lefort 3 is probably most extreme surgery you can get. Its reconstruction of your entire face []. Nobody got it besides one guy from jawsurgeryforum but he has done only MLF3 which is way less invasive.

Dont know much about it if medical insurance can cover this, i doubt especially that its hard even to find doctor who wants to perform MSE and MSDO. MSDO = Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis, it will help you to widen your lower mandiable because MSE doesnt so you will need something to follow midface widening. Lefort 3 is probably most extreme surgery you can get. Its reconstruction of your entire face []. Nobody got it besides one guy from jawsurgeryforum but he has done only MLF3 which is way less invasive.

Damn that's heavy. I was considering joining the national guard to help finish pay for school (I go to Clemson) and maybe the insurance they provide would help pay for MSE or MSDO. What is the best possible way to find a provider in my area?

Damn that's heavy. I was considering joining the national guard to help finish pay for school (I go to Clemson) and maybe the insurance they provide would help pay for MSE or MSDO. What is the best possible way to find a provider in my area?
As i told before, i doubt someone will cover this. Also im not from USA so dont know much about this.

Lefort 3 is one of the hardest surgeries to get. In fact if you are not legit deformed there is not a single chance of getting that surgery.What they do is that the cut your whole face into pieces and then they screw it together and pushing it forward with a device. The next best thing that you can get is Modified Lefort 3
That's so crazy to me. It's fucked up circumstance that someone would feel so unattractive they would get their entire face redone. Luck and genetics can be cruel.
As i told before, i doubt someone will cover this. Also im not from USA so dont know much about this.
I understand. Any one reading the thread if they have advice on how to reduce price and find someone willing to perform the procedure let me know! How about you NeedSolution? How is your looksmaxing journey going?

• So Sad
Reactions: Steph4gr

It pretty hard to find one in most areas. You would need to be near a really major city (ie New York, Chicago, etc)

Is there any alternative to MSE for adults? One that's cheaper and doesn't need to be surgically installed

its cope if u have good fwhr

Is there any alternative to MSE for adults? One that's cheaper and doesn't need to be surgically installed

It only works bc it is surgically installed

10-20k usd
Fuaaaaaarararararrrrkk.
Probably means about 30k in Australia wtf....
That can't be right

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
you may want to do MSE and MSDO at the same time to save TMJ and cut the time inhalf where you have to eat soft.

From what I know only @varbrah has gone through this and he's too busy to reply 99% of the time.

I'm considering getting a facepuller though. Will have a consult with my ortho january 20th and try to get my hands on a MARPE appliance, considering MSE precisely won't be an option if I'll even get offered something in the first place (Bluepilled orthos)