School really thinks I care

Deleted member 4053

Deleted member 4053

still don't care
School closed, not my fault. But they still make us do work and say we will retake our current grade next year. This was the last shove I needed. I'm free. Fuck school on my bullshit again six month summer finna be a movie!!!
Screenshot 2020 03 18 at 10404 PM

Bitch think I'm gonna read fucking Romeo and Juliet fuck outta here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3299 and 6 others
School closed, not my fault. But they still make us do work and say we will retake our current grade next year. This was the last shove I needed. I'm free. Fuck school on my bullshit again six month summer finna be a movie!!!
View attachment 313890
Just start watching oubre highlights

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4053
School principal is a stupid ass clown fool

He luccy i ain’t gon run up on him 🏃‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
School principal is a stupid ass clown fool

He luccy i ain’t gon run up on him 🏃‍♂️
My friend group gives him nightmares he's already expelled 4 of us in one school year JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
My friend group gives him nightmares he's already expelled 4 of us in one school year JFL
lol i remember making teachers’ days hell

good times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Chadelite
View attachment 313890
FUARK

@fuccccc YOU ARE FROM THE UK

MIRIN U HAVE GCSES

JFL IM IN YEAR 12 IDC ABOUT MY SKL LOL I STUDY BETTER AT HOME

IM CAGING AT THE NORMIES WHO STUDY THEIR ASS OFF AND GET Bs OR As I WILL BARELY STUDY AND GET AN A THIS YEAR
lol i remember making teachers’ days hell

good times
NIBBA UR STILL IN COLLEGE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and turkproducer
FUARK

MIRIN U HAVE GCSES

IM CAGING AT THE NORMIES WHO STUDY THEIR ASS OFF AND GET Bs OR As I WILL BARELY STUDY AND GET AN A THIS YEAR

It ain’t the same mate it ain’t fun like that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
FUARK

MIRIN U HAVE GCSES

I live in California I'd rope if I lived in the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
I live in California I'd rope if I lived in the UK
UK is fun Lol

I can’t lie USA is prob more fun due to the weather and that but ur standard of living is kinda shit

UK is fun Lol

I can’t lie USA is prob more fun due to the weather and that but ur standard of living is kinda shit
standard of living is so diverse. I live a few miles away from a few celebrities but at the same time I'm just as close to some ghetto ass areas. Makes everything fun as fuck living in the middle.

standard of living is so diverse. I live a few miles away from a few celebrities but at the same time I'm just as close to some ghetto ass areas. Makes everything fun as fuck living in the middle.
Nah fuck that I would wanna live in a high class but diverse area

Don’t want no preppy white boys only as my friends lol

Nah fuck that I would wanna live in a high class but diverse area

Don’t want no preppy white boys only as my friends lol
Yea that's the biggest downside you can't go 5 feet without running into a skinny white kid who plays lacrosse and says nigga every sentence. School's tight though because it's small and public.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Yea that's the biggest downside you can't go 5 feet without running into a skinny white kid who plays lacrosse and says nigga every sentence
Lol i’m friends with everyone but i don’t wanna be friends with no cringy white boys like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Lol i’m friends with everyone but i don’t wanna be friends with no cringy white boys like this
Lmao I've punched faggots like those in the throat before

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer