school starts in 3 day what yall recommend i do instead of rotting here

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
title

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Outerz14
instant changes? dye your eyebrows and eyelashes and get a haircut if you didn't

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, aber and Outerz14
You should've gymmaxed the entire summer bud, and then pulled up with a tank top now it's too late.

that's what I'm doing my senior year, Pulling up with a wife beater everyday untill it's hot outside ( I gymmaxed the entire summer )

• +1
Reactions: izm
You should've gymmaxed the entire summer bud, and then pulled up with a tank top now it's too late.

that's what I'm doing my senior year, Pulling up with a wife beater everyday untill it's hot outside ( I gymmaxed the entire summer )
did workout lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Care level: Zero

Fuck off

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Funnyunenjoyer1
eyelashes how?
personally i use this(without mascara), put black hair dye on it and "comb" my eyelashes with the dye, if you dont have one maybe you could try a cotton swab or smth else, eyebrows are more important anyways

• JFL
personally i use this(without mascara), put black hair dye on it and "comb" my eyelashes with the dye, if you dont have one maybe you could try a cotton swab or smth else, eyebrows are more important anywaysView attachment 3126639
doesnt sthis shit make you look like a emo fagg

• +1
i only workout for the frame i dont care about the other useless moves
then work out back too, since back is a big part of your frame.

spam shoulders and back also rep up my comments above thanks

doesnt sthis shit make you look like a emo fagg
no its not mascara its just making your eyelashes darker, if you accidentally dye your skin in a way it looks like an eyeliner you're doing it wrong

1st step: be over mtn 2nd step: talk to them
i didnt fuck do shit do get a girl ig she just came to me and asked if it was mine so by logic no if you are better they will come at you

no its not mascara its just making your eyelashes darker, if you accidentally dye your skin in a way it looks like an eyeliner you're doing it wrong
what type of dye you using i got kohl

i didnt fuck do shit do get a girl ig she just came to me and asked if it was mine so by logic no if you are better they will come at you
Ig, but they won't stay wit you if you can't talk for shit

Ig, but they won't stay wit you if you can't talk for shit
im just saying if your decend you dont even need to built a huge conversation is will just happend bhaii

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83432
Start doing the Salludon skincare routine but prioritize “slugging” with moisturizing products at night. Good looksmaxx imo, otherwise eat small breakfasts for little bloat and get a haircut. Not much to do imo.

Start doing the Salludon skincare routine but prioritize “slugging” with moisturizing products at night. Good looksmaxx imo, otherwise eat small breakfasts for little bloat and get a haircut. Not much to do imo.
skip breakfast

• +1
Reactions: aber
what type of dye you using i got kohl
I don't think kohl dyes your eyelashes, it seems it's a sort of male egyptian makeup(? . I use a black dye for beards, something like this:

• +1
Reactions: aber
I don't think kohl dyes your eyelashes, it seems it's a sort of male egyptian makeup(? . I use a black dye for beards, something like this: View attachment 3126649
Kohl is more so glorified makeup. Dye mogs anyday. Only issue is people noticing mid school year. Otherwise get that shit for like 10$ in the summer or on a break at target and achieve God coloring in your upper third.

• +1
Reactions: toxtox
to anyone reading this dont listen to your school if they say to never skip breakfast because eating first thing in the morning will spike your cortisol and you will be a fat bloated fuck listen to my advice

Kohl is more so glorified makeup. Dye mogs anyday. Only issue is people noticing mid school year. Otherwise get that shit for like 10$ in the summer or on a break at target and achieve God coloring in your upper third.
wdym by "more so glorified makeup"

this is kohl being used as a sort of "makeup", i have no knowledge about it being used as a dye, probably better to use a regular dye

School started for me today, I'm running in the morning and working out in the afternoon and also trying to improve my sleeping schedule.
gl mirin the motivation

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
ive been in school for 2 weeks so far and I’m considering switching schools or dropping out. I would rather start all over with new friends than deal with my shitty school life

ive been in school for 2 weeks so far and I’m considering switching schools or dropping out. I would rather start all over with new friends than deal with my shitty school life
i feel you