Schoolcels here shouldn't even be sad about the blackpill

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie

They should be sad when they reach 18 and start competing with men way above their age who earn more money and look better than them.

They should know that once they reach 18 their SMV is no longer based only on NT and looks. But with the blackpill knowledge they have it's time for them to gymmaxx and heightmaxx so they do not stay a KHHV until 20+ years of age.

It's a good time to know the truth and try hard to experience teen love to know how to deal with women and be a JB boyfriend because after that age it's already over, there's no real love after 18.

Black And White Color GIF by littlekingdoms

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and noonespecial
Yeah bro, let's heightmaxx at 18 :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
13-17 is the easiest age since most look good as prettyboys. After losing prettyboy looks and girls have access to chads its game over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noonespecial and Klasik616
13-17 is the easiest age since most look good as prettyboys. After losing prettyboy looks and girls have access to chads its game over
At that age 18+ their hypergamy levels increase and start their hoe phase dating the top men

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
At that age 18+ their hypergamy levels increase and start their hoe phase dating the top men
Yes if they are still virgin but it’s also because teen boys look ugly when they age. Almost everyone looks good as teen with TikTok hair and low bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
I never had the prettyboy look

Yes if they are still virgin but it’s also because teen boys look ugly when they age. Almost everyone looks good as teen with TikTok hair and low bf
Me when I was 16-17 I didn't look bad but I descended a lot, from prettyboyish to ogre.

Last edited:
I have so much time distortion. I'm 18??? WTF

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It's over for you unless you're HTN
It's really over, I remember browsing this forum at 14 as it was yesterday. All the hopes and dreams have vanished, I could have done so much more out of all these years.

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
You wasted your prime years just like me without getting women so expect worse in the future
It's really over, I remember browsing this forum at 14 as it was yesterday. All the hopes and dreams have vanished, I could have done so much more out of all these years.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not even about girls, I'm fine with being a virgin.
That's exactly what I said when I was at your age. Now that I'm 22 I've tried everything and I know there's no solution.
Daniel Day Lewis Nod GIF by hero0fwar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro