Science should help us breed more women than men

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
If we manage to have a 10:1 ratio where women are the majority then hypergamy is destroyed. Chads would not be enough and there would be so much women that we wouldn't have to settle.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
Actually a legit idea.
Not in the stupid 10:1 ratio
But just a 1:1 ratio would be great already.

because till age 35 orso. there is a hugh male surplus.
There are actually to many men, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Actually a legit idea.
Not in the stupid 10:1 ratio
But just a 1:1 ratio would be great already.

because till age 35 orso. there is a hugh male surplus.
There are actually to many men, imo.

world has 60mil more men but its just because india and china which have like 20-40mil more men than women. most counties already have a woman surplus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
If we manage to have a 10:1 ratio where women are the majority then hypergamy is destroyed. Chads would not be enough and there would be so much women that we wouldn't have to settle.
no we need to apply shriya law to the world to eliminate hypergramy..hypergramy will exist but men will practice it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and AsGoodAsItGets
no we need to apply shriya law to the world to eliminate hypergramy..hypergramy will exist but men will practice it
Kinda based

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
world has 60mil more men but its just because india and china which have like 20-40mil more men than women. most counties already have a woman surplus
I should had added. tht I meant BELOW THE AGE OF 50.
Most "normal" West crounties have a woman surplus; ONLY because women get older. Aka, granny women causing the sruplus. BELOW the age of 50 or 40; in most countries, significant MALE surplus.

The only reason there are more women than men. IS because alot of granny women.

Proofs:

Wordwide data;
15 years olds-> 107 men per 100 women
20 year olds-> 106 men per 100 women
30year olds-> 104 men per 100 women
40 year olds-> 102 men per 100 women
50 year olds-> 101 men per 100 women

Than, why are there more women in the world than men????
70 year olds: -> 89 men per 100 women
80 year old:-> 74 men per 100 women
90 year olds-> 50men per 100 women

But honestly, when to comes to relationships and so on. Who the fuck cares about gender ratio's past 60 year olds? They already done dating anyways, usually.

source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/sex-ratio-by-age?country=~OWID_WRL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6403, Lawton88 and 2 others
I should had added. tht I meant BELOW THE AGE OF 50.
Most "normal" West crounties have a woman surplus; ONLY because women get older. Aka, granny women causing the sruplus. BELOW the age of 50 or 40; in most countries, significant MALE surplus.

The only reason there are more women than men. IS because alot of granny women.

Proofs:

Wordwide data;
15 years olds-> 107 men per 100 women
20 year olds-> 106 men per 100 women
30year olds-> 104 men per 100 women
40 year olds-> 102 men per 100 women
50 year olds-> 101 men per 100 women

Than, why are there more women in the world than men????
70 year olds: -> 89 men per 100 women
80 year old:-> 74 men per 100 women
90 year olds-> 50men per 100 women

But honestly, when to comes to relationships and so on. Who the fuck cares about gender ratio's past 60 year olds? They already done dating anyways, usually.

source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/sex-ratio-by-age?country=~OWID_WRL

Yep I think in the US its about 40 something where the ratio is equal.

Yep I think in the US its about 40 something where the ratio is equal.
true.
here the ratio's @ different ages in the US of gAyssssssssssss. it shows how many men there are per 100 women in that age.

Usaaa

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
1000:1 (ideal)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
They would still want Chad, even if they would have to share it with other women, in colleges where there are more women than men, the girls tend to whore around more(with Chads obviously) than to be in LTRs...

I noticed this strange phenomenon too - in classes, activity clubs, social circles, etc. where there were mostly girls, I was pretty much invisible, while where the number of guys and girls was mostly equal, I received more attention from them.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 11604
They would still want Chad, even if they would have to share it with other women, in colleges where there are more women than men, the girls tend to whore around more(with Chads obviously) than to be in LTRs...

I noticed this strange phenomenon too - in classes, activity clubs, social circles, etc. where there were mostly girls, I was pretty much invisible, while where the number of guys and girls was mostly equal, I received more attention from them.
They can afford to want Chad because there are too many men. If normies and Chadlites can have sex now then the ratio would just improve cause Chad can't have unlimited sex with unlimited women, plus being a male would make your SMV go up drastically because you are rare.