nice. I have more people I can mog.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, eduardkoopman and Lev Peshkov
we already have them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6723
I want to kill those scientists and smash their soyhead against the wall
Chinese and Russians, based scientific research. They go so much further, they consider less things like in West.
I respect the creativity. But I also need throw up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

If this shit ever happens I'm out

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro
They need to stop funding useless bs like this and fund actual things thatd be good for society

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
They need to stop funding useless bs like this and fund actual things thatd be good for society
They actually totally are continuing on this path. Trying to create a monkey with a human brain, I saw thay are attempting now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
They actually totally are continuing on this path. Trying to create a monkey with a human brain, I saw thay are attempting now.
Is there any benefit to this I’m not seeing?

Just seems like there screwing around having fun but it’s no tangible benefit for society and people

Is there any benefit to this I’m not seeing? Just seems like there screwing around having fun but it’s no tangible benefit for society and people
They often claim: going into new teritory may give data/insights not known upfront. For desease treatment or something.

They claimed it might help alzheimer treatrment, with that trying to get a human brain into a monkey.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Upset GIF - WarForThePlanetOfTheApes Caesar AndySerkis - Discover & Share  GIFs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444