Scientists can now see you through walls using WiFi signals

Bliisk

Bliisk

Evil ass nigga
Imagine a assassin wants to kill you and just aims through your house pointing towards your head and kills you because he can see you through the fucking wall using AI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: davinci, PsychoH, Gonthar and 3 others
fucking wallhacks IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, wastedspermcel and truthhurts
holy shit if you hack into someones router you can see them sitting on their computer in real time :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and truthhurts
i want wallhacks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and truthhurts
@NZb6Air :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • WTF
Reactions: truthhurts
That faggot is so over-rated in terms of IQ it's a testament to how fucking stupid indians are on .org
when the attempt to larp doesnt go well cause u get iqmogged by most people here

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wastedspermcel and truthhurts
why did they fucking invent this shit? what's the point?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, ripper, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Imagine a assassin wants to kill you and just aims through your house pointing towards your head and kills you because he can see you through the fucking wall using AI
I should be so lucky

why did they fucking invent this shit? what's the point?
To figure out which people are sucking themselves or really having sex..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts and asdvek
saying nothing award
u're low iq and a larping 12yo kid, there's plenty like you on the net, templar avi normies trying to make their normie opinions hold any value with twisted fallacious arguments of authority, it's cagefuel how you keep thinking you're based or give off a based aura

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and truthhurts
Images 5

Lol, just disable the wi-fi!

Just wait until they perfect brain-reading. Our privacy is about to be violated like never before.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, iabsolvejordan, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
u're low iq and a larping 12yo kid, there's plenty like you on the net, templar avi normies trying to make their normie opinions hold any value with twisted fallacious arguments of authority, it's cagefuel how you keep thinking you're based or give off a based aura
>templar
Anglo-Saxon warrior, not even christian

>normie opinions
what opinions? who are you talking to???

>thinking you're based or give off based aura
??? I genuinely think you have autism after this interaction.

Do u read books or how do u talk well above avg for a 14yr old like u

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

we are so done

lifefuel. can now drive around town and see which houses are empty to burglarize and rob from

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Fk. When I was schizo, I used to have delusions that ppl were watching me through the wall and reading my thoughts with patented technology.

Now a few years later and both of these things are actually possible...

• +1
Just wait until they perfect brain-reading. Our privacy is about to be violated like never before.

We are not far from it at all. We can already map thought patterns using an EEG device, and once we are all hooked up to Skynet, it's only a matter of time until our internal monologue is being transmitted in real time to the government and every intelligence agency out there.

• +1
You late, this is alr pretty known information