Scleral show

U

Unknown Maxer

Iron
Before wasting your time reading all this I just want you to know that I can't do a surgery no matter what. Okay I have a really bad Scleral show and no matter what I searched I can't find a solution for the scleral show. I looked if I had a recessed maxilla or anything but I didn't and it isn't genetics no body from my family has it. Please help me guys

it’s probably a recessed maxilla, if it’s actually not, try lower eyelid hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I can't do a surgery no matter what
Getting up done

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Send pic and age
Before wasting your time reading all this I just want you to know that I can't do a surgery no matter what. Okay I have a really bad Scleral show and no matter what I searched I can't find a solution for the scleral show. I looked if I had a recessed maxilla or anything but I didn't and it isn't genetics no body from my family has it. Please help me guys

Send pic and age
I'm 16 also for some reason it isn't this bad like real life. one of the photos I'm squinting a little and the other is normal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_031229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_031229_Gallery.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240819_031350_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_031350_Gallery.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
Rooe

Are you sure it's recessed. also how do I fix it if so
Youre 16 right? The basics are just 3 or more hours of mastic gum chewing daily(chew slowly, start with 1 hour a day and progressive overload to atleast 3 hours), fix any postural problem you got, mew(doubt it does anything but why not) download chronometer and fix your diet, sunlight, get lean, ice your cheeks from inside and outside your mouth. Do all these first, you can also start boxing and try to beat people there to increase testosterone

Youre 16 right? The basics are just 3 or more hours of mastic gum chewing daily(chew slowly, start with 1 hour a day and progressive overload to atleast 3 hours), fix any postural problem you got, mew(doubt it does anything but why not) download chronometer and fix your diet, sunlight, get lean, ice your cheeks from inside and outside your mouth. Do all these first, you can also start boxing and try to beat people there to increase testosterone
I hope that will help man I really do I'm tired of everyone saying I'm drunk or tired or sleepy

I hope that will help man I really do I'm tired of everyone saying I'm drunk or tired or sleepy
Do it as fast as possible while you got time, also make sure to use mastic gum not normal, also fix your swallowing i forgot and while sleeping dont use a pillow and sleep on a semi hard floor(sleeping on your side like this isnt really bad too

• +1
Reactions: Unknown Maxer
I'm 16 also for some reason it isn't this bad like real life. one of the photos I'm squinting a little and the other is normal
what the fuck?

NZb6Air GTIFH​

are these almond eyes? Because the shape looks kinda similar but how tf does he have that much scleral show. I thought the main difference between round and almond eyes is scleral show or am I stupid
HELP

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what the fuck?

NZb6Air GTIFH​

are these almond eyes? Because the shape looks kinda similar but how tf does he have that much scleral show. I thought the main difference between round and almond eyes is scleral show or am I stupid
HELP
upper maxillary deficiency he needs infraorbital implants,

nigga there's no such thing as almond doe siren fox cat and shit these nuts, it's jsut female tiktok shit, niggas can only understand superficial shit but it's just all bones really :ogre: hope that clears it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Qzuan and ItsOverLawg