Scoliosiscels help me

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I thought I had scoliosis because one should is higher than the other, same with my hips, so I went to a doctor thinking I was pretty much sure about this, and the doctor did the test where they feel along the spine, and made me do a bunch of things, never actually asked specifically if I had scoliosis, just said that I had issues with my back and had no idea what it was, thinking that they would say it was scoliosis themselves, and he said that it was something called Lumbago, then he sent me to a physiotherapist for a second evaluation, just to be sure, and he did same sort of tests and even though I didnt ask again specifically if I had it or not, what I did ask was if everything was right with my spine and all, and he said yeah of course, no issues there, and said that everything was fine and that he didnt even think I had Lumbago, probably cuz he found out I was bullshitting since I said that my back hurt just so I could get a free evaluation.

They basically make me like stretch all around and walk and stuff like that and after all evaluation they didnt bring it up once. So my question is, if you have Scoliosis, is this something that I would have to specifically ask for them to tell me, as opposed to them just telling me straight out? After they both felt along my spine, they didn't even send me to get a CT scan of the back or anything. Would a doctor and physiotherapist not be able to tell if I actually have it or not? And if I dont have it, why tf do I have a shoulder and hip bone thats higher than the other, looks kinda retarded in photos.

Go to a chiropractor and get adjusted.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Idc about that. I just wanted to know If i had scoliosis

Having frame asymmetry does not mean you have scoliosis.

If you had it, they would tell you, and you would feel it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Having frame asymmetry does not mean you have scoliosis.

If you had it, they would tell you, and you would feel it.
Just subhuman no excuse then great

No scoliosis for your face

sucks I wanted disable card and shit so I can park closer to store etc
Im disabled since birth and i didnt receive any benefit from this. My country prefers to give money to lonely mothers and patology. Thats why im leaving this shithole this month.

Im disabled since birth and i didnt receive any benefit from this. My country prefers to give money to lonely mothers and patology. Thats why im leaving this shithole this month.

I am in Sweden. Where u at

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Its over. Isnt that country like christian as hell?
Its country where lonely mother who drinks everyday and patology is receiving more than people who are disabled since birth, barely can walk but with pain and cant find job because it (well, im not receiving anything). People like me are fucked, only hope is to leave this shit. I despise my country so much, if not my family i would change my name and nationality since i dont even look polish (i look more like swedish due to my fair skin, light blonde hair and longer face). Fuck this shithole, true hatefuel. Only thing i got from this country was fucked up leg surgery in my chuldhood which almost caused leg amputation (my mom disagreed and they just cut my calf muscle), bullying from peers (mostly due my disability) that i had to drop my school and suicide thoughts. Fuck this, fuck fuck fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Get an MRI scan and see how severe is it.

I had 70 degree scoliosis when I was 14 ama

Get an MRI scan and see how severe is it.

Wouldnt they schedule me an MRI if it was severe
Its country where lonely mother who drinks everyday and patology is receiving more than people who are disabled since birth, barely can walk but with pain and cant find job because it (well, im not receiving anything). People like me are fucked, only hope is to leave this shit. I despise my country so much, if not my family i would change my name and nationality since i dont even look polish (i look more like swedish due to my fair skin, light blonde hair and longer face). Fuck this shithole, true hatefuel. Only thing i got from this country was fucked up leg surgery in my chuldhood which almost caused leg amputation (my mom disagreed and they just cut my calf muscle), bullying from peers (mostly due my disability) that i had to drop my school and suicide thoughts. Fuck this, fuck fuck fuck

Isnt it lots of single mothers because abortion is illigal? lol

Chiropractors are a waste of time and money,

You must hard mew, that will fix your your scoliosis and will make you much more athletic.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon