Scouted by IMG models twice

eros

eros

Iron
To any of you who model,

I've been scouted by IMG twice now, once in Sydney and once in New York...

I'm 18 and I've never done any modelling, don't know anything about the industry and have no headshots to submit (I need to get them taken externally).

Is it worth getting involved and pursuing a career? I know a lot of girls who model who tell me to pursue but don't know any guys who model, what is the experience like? Pls any advice

No. There's no money there unless you become top 0.1% which is all luck. You have a short shelf life as well. Chads are being born every day.

To any of you who model,

I'm 18 and I've never done any modelling, don't know anything about the industry and have no headshots to submit (I need to get them taken externally).

Is it worth getting involved and pursuing a career? I know a lot of girls who model who tell me to pursue but don't know any guys who model, what is the experience like? Pls any advice
What do you look like?

IK some people who model, but Its a Side Hustle for the vast majority of models

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What do you look like?
I don't think it's a good decision to post my face on this forum

I'm blonde, I have green eyes, tanned skin, and I'm very very lean

And my height is 191cm or 6'3

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
To any of you who model,

Seek a good agent, agent will fix everything, the agent is your key to success not your face.

Seek a good agent, agent will fix everything, the agent is your key to success not your face.
I mean I'd assume the agents would be top tier at IMG. I've been scouted by a few smaller agencies before but always thought it would be best to be with the biggest and most prestigious agency.

Why do you say agent is more important than the face though? In the end the face is the product.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and 14vic
I mean I'd assume the agents would be top tier at IMG. I've been scouted by a few smaller agencies before but always thought it would be best to be with the biggest and most prestigious agency.
I meant your personal agent at the agency.
Why do you say agent is more important than the face though? In the end the face is the product.
Every product relies on marketing; if the marketing is poor, the product fails. Marketing adds value, similar to how the agent of Gandy's light blue campaign skyrocketed his career, before that, he only got average gigs. Without his agent's marketing efforts, he wouldn't have been hired at all.

To any of you who model,

Enjoy getting your anus blasted by Weber and Testino

What’s your looks level?

Wtf bro, I can’t even get a girls snap and you are getting scouted…

Is that you in your pfp

To any of you who model,

What’s your dating and sex life like

good job at tanning, repped bc of tan