Scouted by modeling agency UPDATE (got fired on first day)

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Previous thread

Upon being scouted to be a male model bag assistant, I was astonished at my sudden rise to fame. I was literally bathing in the shadows of the GOAT Francisco Lachowski and being paid in pennies (jewish fucking payment) for my valuable work. Today unfortunately I was fired because I attempted to drug Chico and get his skull measurements for research of looksmax.me. I was immediately caught and arrested. I’m using my one phone call to post on looksmax instead of calling my relatives. Over for me bros, pray that the next assistant gets Chico’s skull measurements.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dan, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
Dont worry about it petnigga I heard Sean O'Pry is actually looking for a traveling human footrest. I can hook you up if you want it pays 5 shekels per hour & you can get his foot measurements discreetly.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Petsmart
Dont worry about it petnigga I heard Sean O'Pry is actually looking for a traveling human footrest. I can hook you up if you want it pays 5 shekels per hour & you can get his foot measurements discreetly.
Damn bro thats insane I might have to cop this job offer instead cause I was offered a job to be a human lawn chair for Jordan Barrett.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Slayer and Kingkellz
Here bro. This is the blueprint you should follow next time (yeah it was my older acc)

• Woah
Reactions: Petsmart
Here bro. This is the blueprint you should follow next time (yeah it was my older acc)

Work of art son

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Work of art son
I’m glad you acknowledged the many hours of research and spec ops training I had to do. It takes one to know one

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart