scrolling through instagram is so stressful

Kraken
all these women with their fat asses, but I can't fuck none of them wtf :feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
Just delete insta and other social media. It isn't good for your mental health to be looking at these women and comparing yourself to rich chads who life mog and make you wish you were never born. No reason to have insta tbh unless you are an NT normie which you aren't or someone who uses it for status which you don't.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
normie problems

Just delete insta and other social media. It isn't good for your mental health to be looking at these women and comparing yourself to rich chads who life mog and make you wish you were never born. No reason to have insta tbh unless you are an NT normie which you aren't or someone who uses it for status which you don't.
true but that's pussying out. I rather toughen up, looksmaxx, moneymaxx, jobmaxx and gymmaxx relentlessly and make sure everybody witnesses my jaw-dropping ascension.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
true but that's pussying out. I rather toughen up, looksmaxx, moneymaxx, jobmaxx and gymmaxx relentlessly and make sure everybody witnesses my jaw-dropping ascension.
Looking forward to it bro.