Scummy idea #102 for making money

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've done this once and got 10 bucks but I imagine if I tried it would work better.

Basically on reddit there are various subs like Am I the asshole or pity subs and a bunch of white knight/people with savior complexes. Created a fake post where my dad kicked me out over being gay and put a bitcoin address later got like 10 bucks.

I imagine if I really tried to make it sympathetic and used bots to upvote it I could get a hundred per post. Just make people feel like they are a good person for helping you out. Also I need to pretend to be a woman to appeal to male simps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poontang68, Deleted member 21146, chasing aesthetics and 8 others
Like if I actually sat down for one hour and really brain stormed making a long but believable sob story I'm sure I can make a hundred maybe a few hundred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 17829
I've done this once and got 10 bucks but I imagine if I tried it would work better.

Basically on reddit there are various subs like Am I the asshole or pity subs and a bunch of white knight/people with savior complexes. Created a fake post where my dad kicked me out over being gay and put a bitcoin address later got like 10 bucks.

I imagine if I really tried to make it sympathetic and used bots to upvote it I could get a hundred per post. Just make people feel like they are a good person for helping you out. Also I need to pretend to be a woman to appeal to male simps
You're fucked if it gets too big.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I guess he doesn't know about VPNs and such.
I always use a VPN... Although I don't get how this would back fire as long as I make a burner reddit.

I mean how would they even confirm its fake if you don't go into very specifics

People are going to ask questions, eventually you're going to slip up and that's when they start investigating.
I pretty much larp all day 24/7 on 4chan reddit and looksmax I'm very good at keeping a character straight.

Although the trick is never giving more detail then you have to these things only fall apart when you start giving unnecessarily complex details

If they find out its fake, so? The fuck they going to do, you already have the money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11126

This is a decent method for making some beer money. But an even better method is using GoFundMe. People doing fraud with GoFundMe has increased, so I guess they've put some serious measures in place? (Maybe not)

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
If they find out its fake, so? The fuck they going to do, you already have the money
If I did go fund me that could be bad. You can get into some issues with fraud but yeah a bitcoin wallet can't be reversed.

Paypal is probably fine too.

I always use a VPN... Although I don't get how this would back fire as long as I make a burner reddit.

I mean how would they even confirm its fake if you don't go into very specifics
I guess giving too much details in your story which are cross checkable. This method is very similiar to GoFundMe scams and people have be found out a lot in those

• +1
This is a decent method for making some beer money. But an even better method is using GoFundMe. People doing fraud with GoFundMe has increased, so I guess they've put some serious measures in place? (Maybe not)
Wrote about it above too but thats much more risky. And you can get sued for that. No one can sue over a bitcoin or paypal transaction. Not to mention for up to 60 days gofundme can refund it from your bank account

If I did go fund me that could be bad. You can get into some issues with fraud but yeah a bitcoin wallet can't be reversed.

Paypal is probably fine too.
You take Bitcoin payment and then exchange to Monero which is near enough untraceable.

I guess giving too much details in your story which are cross checkable. This method is very similiar to GoFundMe scams and people have be found out a lot in those
If by some weird stroke of luck it ever became more then 1000 dollars it would open me up to a lawsuit if I was found out. So its very risky but more ability to make money too

You take Bitcoin payment and then exchange to Monero which is near enough untraceable.
I guess people can see the transaction history but idc that much 10 dollars worth of BTC will be forgotten in a week. I just transfer it to my main account.

Although if it was a lot I might do one of those anonymiziation tactics (but seems overkill this isn't drug money or illegal)

Wrote about it above too but thats much more risky. And you can get sued for that. No one can sue over a bitcoin or paypal transaction. Not to mention for up to 60 days gofundme can refund it from your bank account
I've never used GoFundMe. So not sure how it works? I imagine it can't be too hard.

They can only sue you if they know who you are. Does GFM KYC their customers? If so, then you need IDs and stuff

I guess people can see the transaction history but idc that much 10 dollars worth of BTC will be forgotten in a week. I just transfer it to my main account.

Although if it was a lot I might do one of those anonymiziation tactics (but seems overkill this isn't drug money or illegal)
Yeah. For $1000 even $10000 it's overkill. But still better be safe than sorry.

• +1
I've never used GoFundMe. So not sure how it works? I imagine it can't be too hard.

They can only sue you if they know who you are. Does GFM KYC their customers? If so, then you need IDs and stuff
I haven't set one up but I would assume they have everything from your social sec to name and address.

I don't know if they would dox you but they certainly have enough info to find you and take you to court.

A sob story wherein u explain the parameters as to why u can't reveal too much info but not making the larp too obvious.
Or an intricate sob story without u getting into specifics.
Which one would be better?

• +1
I haven't set one up but I would assume they have everything from your social sec to name and address.

I don't know if they would dox you but they certainly have enough info to find you and take you to court.
If fraud is what you wanna do with your life, then you might want to get into the habit of never giving out your own social sec, name, ad, etc. when running your scams. Typically, a fraudster will have the deets of real people that he could use for this, accompanied with passport scans, driving license, etc

• +1
Yeah. For $1000 even $10000 it's overkill. But still better be safe than sorry.
Yeah this is for sure something you should do for anything illegal or borderline illegal.

But 10 dollars or even 100 is nothing. I can't go into details but I will be using this method at some point ;)

A sob story wherein u explain the parameters as to why u can't reveal too much info but not making the larp too obvious.
Or an intricate sob story without u getting into specifics.
Which one would be better?
Yeah you gotta make it seem like if you reveal anything specific you will get beat or something.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
where are the other 101

• +1
If fraud is what you wanna do with your life, then you might want to get into the habit of never giving out your own social sec, name, ad, etc. when running your scams. Typically, a fraudster will have the deets of real people that he could use for this, accompanied with passport scans, driving license, etc
Nah not a forever thing but this mogs retail at the moment I need money for Uni after getting cut of by my folks.

I will just stay away from this doesn't seem worth the hastle if it gets over a few thousand views they might figure it out. Just do it with bitcoin or paypal

I actually thought of something similar but for gofund me

• +1
Larp as a girl next time, take all their money

Last edited:
  • +1