SEA maxing is so ridiculous

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Imagine unironically traveling overseas just to get your dick wet, how pathetic :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, SubhumanForever, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
the alternative for these men is loneliness and inceldom

IMG 4830

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Better to cope with prostitutes and drugs than to bring another genetic failure like u in this world:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 70955
Better to cope with prostitutes and drugs than to bring another genetic failure like u in this world:forcedsmile:
Who’s ALT are you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Imagine unironically traveling overseas just to get your dick wet, how pathetic :feelskek:
Getting laid means nothing, meaningless NPC activity

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 72072
I geomaxxed

• +1
I'm gonna geomaxx to Thailand and marry a local whore and throw away my 6'5 white 8 inch genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Especially for jungle gooks of all foids :forcedsmile:. Some SEA are foggers but they're few and far between

• +1
SEAmaxxing is safe and based, SEA gooks have the highest appeal

• +1
Just put water on dick, that'll get it wet

SEAmaxxing is safe and based, SEA gooks have the highest appeal
Whats the cycle of guy in ur pfp and why never goon? and why smoking in elevator

its the only chance for your genuine p in v experience

The most idiotic shit. I think prostitution is worthless but even it is better than so called SEAmaxing.

Still better than sitting in your basement watching Ome TV and asking 15 year old girls to undress for you..

Everything is cheap, sure the girls are uglier but they’re also 10x easier

Just don’t stay long term, go have fun for a month or two

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
A lot of dudes that go got no problem getting it wet in their home countries. They just don't want to settle down with the types of girls they sleep with in them.

I used to bang girls from the West. However I'd never in a million years marry one from there. They're too conditioned and confused. Their values are warped and they just can't help it. They don't know what's real in terms of importance. Many dudes from the West go abroad to find someone to marry. Not simply fuck.

I want a woman who dreamed of making a home and raising children, not advancing in some stupid fucking career.