SEA predator gets mad after he gets caught

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken

@the BULL @BigJimsWornOutTires @Xangsane

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 25938, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
An hour and twenty-two minutes? Ugh.

Not Going To Happen No Way GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 27066 and Wallenberg
Jesus Christ that PFL is abysmal. Worse than me and @thecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Wallenberg
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@BigJimsWornOutTires it's funny. The predator is angry and feels he is being blackmailed and shamed

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The pred seems to have fine PFL to me. What's the problem?
Watching the video it looks more normal. But in the pic in the thumbnail, his right eye looks almost completely covered by his iris. Regardless, he still has a below average PFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Wallenberg
Watching the video it looks more normal. But in the pic in the thumbnail, his right eye looks almost completely covered by his iris. Regardless, he still has a below average PFL.
It's funny video. He feels he is being blackmailed and gets angry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
lol at 1:15:50

@BigJimsWornOutTires it's funny. The predator is angry and feels he is being blackmailed and shamed
Why do all Asians look like they have down syndrome? My gad, could that be their origin story?! Ah, yes...

And so the down syndrome couple was ostracized from their tribe. They walked for thousands of miles. They tried to ride a camel, but BooBoo, the retarded man, couldn't help to pull the camel's penis because ... he's retarded. And Smuffins, the woman, tried to pull the animal's tail. The camel ran off. A year later, they arrived in a land that one day will be called, China. And ugh, they mated like rabbits. And reproduced in great numbers. And their offspring, all having down syndrome as well, also mated with each other and reproduced in a greater number! I guess that explains why Chinese people eat pet dogs. They're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Guys 20+ are so jealous. They see how dumb 14/15-year-olds are and see the boys her age smashing that and feel, "I wanna take a dip!" Fucking jealous fucks that can't fuck women their age. Brutal mog of shame.

If you're 20+ and see a young teenager as an alternative, it's over for you. Done! You are an official coward. The women your age mog you. Booyah.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Wallenberg
Guys 20+ are so jealous. They see how dumb 14/15-year-olds are and see the boys her age smashing that and feel, "I wanna take a dip!" Fucking jealous fucks that can't fuck women their age. Brutal mog of shame.

If you're 20+ and see a young teenager as an alternative, it's over for you. Done! You are an official coward. The women your age mog you. Booyah.

This is cope, prime untainted JB is optimal. I'm going to China to 14yearoldmaxx

asian dark triad maxing is always comedy gold. they're just not built for it

This is cope, prime untainted JB is optimal. I'm going to China to 14yearoldmaxx
You're seeking children under 12. You're using the "14" as a cover. Teenagers that age, with this technology of communication, and the peer pressure to have sex is ruined by 16. So what you're seeking will not happen and I think you know that. You're suspicious and a risk to our communities.

I remember years back many teens insist on no sex. It was a big thing. "I'm abstinence and proud!" Suddenly, poof! I heard nothing more about it.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
It's a shame that this video has been deleted.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj