sea salt spray vs beach water?

Copeful

Copeful

2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
i noticed beach water has the same effect as sea salt spray, if you live near a beach can you just take a empty spray bottle and use ocean water to save money? thoughts?

would work but i live in a polluted shithole where the beach is disgusting and full of trash
lucky to live in a coastal city but holy shit it's fucking disgusting here

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Copeful
USE DYLAN L salt spray to heightmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i noticed beach water has the same effect as sea salt spray, if you live near a beach can you just take a empty spray bottle and use ocean water to save money? thoughts?
is sea salt spray any good?

be low inhib and use sewer water for that dark triad stench 👿

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
is sea salt spray any good?
yea makes my curls way more defined and flowy
depends on hair type tho but it works well with mine (3a)

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
yeah just let the sand settle then pour the pure water into a spray bottle

technically yes but it will be dirty as fuck and not sanitary

It does work but in Azerbaijan the water is darker then most nilotic dinkas here bc of the oil and people shitting there. @itsOVER can confirm. Imo, stay away from beaches bc it destroys collagen. If you wanna tan, get better hair texture just buy melanotan and either dillion’s salt spray or basedbodyworks’