SEA school girls react to white guy in their classroom

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

Anyone have the original clip / more context?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Recessed Life, Deleted member 91868, greycel and 3 others
So much for much superior race you love to spout you Irish faggot and now your simping for chinkoids over your own women fucking laughable state for pinkoid supremacists :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
This Tyrone mogs hard in terms of the sheer volume of women that randomly approach him in all
of his videos like he will be just randomly existing and women direct approach him and spark up
conversations no iois or any of that just straight up approach

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GigaStacySexual and BrutalMogger
This Tyrone mogs hard in terms of the sheer volume of women that randomly approach him in all
of his videos like he will be just randomly existing and women direct approach him and spark up

pitch perfect example for everything leads back to tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Yliaster

I saw this happen with a Tyrone I met when I was on holiday. Made me realise I was not cut out for this planet

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster

JFL at thinking any female humanoid would come near this wristcel erectus

• JFL
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and 6ft4

Yeah he's pretty mogger but some of his videos have repeat women