SEA

N

Norwooder

Master
Getting literally eye raped in indonesia by chicks, and brutally mogging indo blokes.
A960AB7B A91E 4394 89DE 80FA5D9FD9E1

Yet another shit thread

Lomb

lombok

indonesian chicks are not good looking anyway

also those indonesian islands are pretty touristic, im sure you getting mogged by plenty of white tourists

Getting literally eye raped in indonesia by chicks, and brutally mogging indo blokes. View attachment 196453
Sounds legit.
I do a type of MMA from Indonesia in this Western country where I live.

Like. 5 people from this MMA group, were invited to come train there at multipule places/gyms. 2 white women. and 2 white boys/men.

The white white blond girl had a bit of a hard time there. She got proposed to, and offered houses and stuff if she would marry an Indonesian rich man. Indonian men were going nutts over her extreme white complexxion I guess.

But the 2 white guys also had a hard time there. 1 guy got so annoyed, he tried to hide abit when out and about. Because people want to take picture and talk alot.

Just be white, in this part of the world is totally legit. For men for sure, maybe even for women also.

indonesian chicks are not good looking anyway

also those indonesian islands are pretty touristic, im sure you getting mogged by plenty of white tourists
Water is wet fuckwit

Getting literally eye raped in indonesia by chicks, and brutally mogging indo blokes. View attachment 196453
Reminds me of @itsOVER . Incel in the West, slayer in the East.
Cope. Only Bali gets any tourists. Outside of that Indonesia barely gets any tourist interest. And even in Bali all the Aussie chads and chadlite keep to their own - usually banging some drunk sheila from Sydney.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder