SEAmaxxing is just povertymaxxing

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
Yeah yeah of course whites fit all asian beauty standards and height and wealth mog them blah blah.

But one of the main reasons is

In SEA, they literally have no showers or toilets.

They poop in a hole in the ground still

And wash themselves with a bucket of cold water and soap.

A foreigner means they can finally escape that shit and

Live a civilised life.

Hot water shower

An actual toilet.

Decent food.

Ngl that shit matters more than a guys height and looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad and ElTruecel
you won't need to seamaxx if you follow J.E.W.S

This is kind of cope, JBW works even if the asian women was born in the west. You have a much better chance with random western asian then white foid as white man.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: uksucks, GabachoCopium and noodlelover
This is kind of cope, JBW works even if the asian women was born in the west.
Yeah I agree. But in SEA they wanna get a toilet and shower more than they want a jbw

Toilet&shower&decent food > jbw > asians

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Yeah I agree. But in SEA they wanna get a toilet and shower more than they want a jbw
Thank God for their poverty then, I shall use it to my advantage jfl. We need to get them before they ascend financially, at this point even most western ethnics can SEAmax.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Thank God for their poverty then, I shall use it to my advantage jfl. We need to get them before they ascend financially, at this point even most western ethnics can SEAmax.
It's getting harder, as all countries are getting richer. But there are still some rural areas away from the cities in SEA that have less.

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
sea girls are cute, and less of a chance of getting killed.

Try poverty maxing in Africa and you will die day one.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Lost_Soul
In a way, yes.

And SEA girls who chase after foreigners usually get with any race or nationality.

In a way, yes.

And SEA girls who chase after foreigners usually get with any race or nationality.
Not in Japan. They prefer white guys with blond hair and blue eyes, but at least white.

Even in Korea White guys have an advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Lost_Soul
Not in Japan. They prefer white guys with blond hair and blue eyes, but at least white.

Do you think 6'3 black hair blue eyes MTN could slay with JBW in Japan/Korea?

Do you think 6'3 black hair blue eyes MTN could slay with JBW in Japan/Korea?
First of all, Korea and Japan are massively different difficulty levels. Korea is easier.

Second, I basically fit your description, with dirty blond hair, 6'4, MTN maybe. So "Slay" depends on your standards, and how much work you put into it.

I swiped for months in Korea before I got decent looking girls, but then again a few months of swiping is not a big deal, and in a years time I dated a few hot girls, and some more average/below average ones.

Japan was much harder, my results were much worse. I did date a girl I personally was very attracted to and I loved her personality, but she was a foreigner from Japan, and maybe her friends and other girls wouldn't see her as hot. Dating an actual Japanese woman, is basically impossible unless you are very good looking.

But that's the apps. If you do bars and clubs, you will be competing with the marines, so you better be roided and jacked, or a literal male model (competing with the sweedish guys etc. that go there).

Ideal is probably to learn day game, and find a good day gaming spot in Korea. I wanted to do this, and walked around for a long time, but couldn't really find a good spot. Every one moved fast, looked cold, and unapproachable. I was also in the military, and worried about getting kicked out because of harrassment, so I didn't do day game. It's very easy to get kicked out of the military in korea. Show up to the gate one minute past curfew and they will kick you out of the military. Anything really. If some one complained to the police, because you were doing cold approach it would be over. I wound up getting kicked out anyways for some bullshit, so I should have just went for it.

Also in the few places with lots of girls/people on the street, there were also security guards/police, standing right there. These being certain train stops/entrances/exits. After that almost all the girls go directly to a taxy, so you don't have much time, and in the taxi loading areas there's more police watching. Ideal is to be self employed so you don't have to worry about getting canceled/loosing career.

Last edited:
giga cope. you have free pickings among millionaire asian girls in any SEA you travel to if you're a MTN white guy, as long as you visit the capitals instead of some bum-fuck village out in the woods.

First of all, Korea and Japan are massively different difficulty levels. Korea is easier.

Second, I basically fit your description, with dirty blond hair, 6'4, MTN maybe. So "Slay" depends on your standards, and how much work you put into it.

I swiped for months in Korea before I got decent looking girls, but then again a few months of swiping is not a big deal, and in a years time I dated a few hot girls, and some more average/below average ones.

Japan was much harder, my results were much worse. I did date a girl I personally was very attracted to and I loved her personality, but she was a foreigner from Japan, and maybe her friends and other girls wouldn't see her as hot. Dating an actual Japanese woman, is basically impossible unless you are very good looking.

But that's the apps. If you do bars and clubs, you will be competing with the marines, so you better be roided and jacked, or a literal male model (competing with the sweedish guys etc. that go there).

Ideal is probably to learn day game, and find a good day gaming spot in Korea. I wanted to do this, and walked around for a long time, but couldn't really find a good spot. Every one moved fast, looked cold, and unapproachable. I was also in the military, and worried about getting kicked out because of harrassment, so I didn't do day game. It's very easy to get kicked out of the military in korea. Show up to the gate one minute past curfew and they will kick you out of the military. Anything really. If some one complained to the police, because you were doing cold approach it would be over. I wound up getting kicked out anyways for some bullshit, so I should have just went for it.

Also in the few places with lots of girls/people on the street, there were also security guards/police, standing right there. These being certain train stops/entrances/exits. After that almost all the girls go directly to a taxy, so you don't have much time. Ideal is to be self employed so you don't have to worry about getting canceled/loosing career.
East asians don't use tinder and bumble you fucking wet wipe. That's why u got no matches

giga cope. you have free pickings among millionaire asian girls in any SEA you travel to if you're a MTN white guy, as long as you visit the capitals instead of some bum-fuck village out in the woods.
Yea I literally said that in op. But I'm saying they're trying to escape poverty more than they want jbw. But obviously they want jbw

Yea I literally said that in op. But I'm saying they're trying to escape poverty more than they want jbw. But obviously they want jbw
I'm saying the millionaire girls in Bangkok, Seoul, Hongkong or Toyko don't need to escape poverty. They just have such a strong preference for white guys to go as far as to neglect their often higher social standing just to be with them.

East asians don't use tinder and bumble you fucking wet wipe. That's why u got no matches
They literally do. There's tens of thousands of girls on Tinder in the cities I was in. I was on a few other apps, that are more "popular" with SEA's, can't remember the names, but there are much less people on those. Only advantage is less westerners know about them.

Also almost every girl that wants to date a white guy in SEA is on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I'm saying the millionaire girls in Bangkok, Seoul, Hongkong or Toyko don't need to escape poverty. They just have such a strong preference for white guys to go as far as to neglect their often higher social standing just to be with them.
I know. I never said anything different.

They literally do. There's tens of thousands of girls on Tinder in the cities I was in. I was on a few other apps, that are more "popular" with SEA's, can't remember the names, but there are much less people on those. Only advantage is less westerners know about them.

They don't.

The only right answer.

No wonder I barely post anymore, all the new users are retarded and so few of us old users are active.

• +1
The only right answer.

No wonder I barely post anymore, all the new users are retarded and so few of us old users are active.
I'm an older user than both of you(previoud accounts). More experienced at geomaxxing than both of you.

And statistically, east asians don't use tinder or bumble. Its not even in the top 10 most used dating apps there. Thats why you guys get no matches there.

But when I use east asian dating apps I got 50+ messages per day from hot girls to the point it was too overwhelming.

Keep coping with muh being an old user tho.

Thats why you guys get no matches there
I literally got 1k+ likes on tinder within the first week I was in Bangkok, while I barely got 50 in Europe. Most of the likes from decently affluent girls, who traveled to the west before.

As @noodlelover said, the ones looking for white guys are on the very apps they know they can find them on.

I literally got 1k+ likes on tinder within the first week I was in Bangkok, while I barely got 50 in Europe. Most of the likes from decently affluent girls, who traveled to the west before.
Oh my god we all know SEA use tinder. But we were talking about Japan and Korea you fucking gimp

• +1
The only right answer.

This website has always been mostly retards. I come here, for a couple months and then leave for a couple years repeatedly.

But explaining things to retards is a good way to solidify and refine concepts in your head. So I see this like personal journaling to think through concepts.

I'm an older user than both of you(previoud accounts). More experienced at geomaxxing than both of you.

And statistically, east asians don't use tinder or bumble. Its not even in the top 10 most used dating apps there. Thats why you guys get no matches there.

But when I use east asian dating apps I got 50+ messages per day from hot girls to the point it was too overwhelming.

Keep coping with muh being an old user tho.
The fact that you're speaking of SEA monolithically makes me skeptical. There's massive differences between the cultures of say, Korea, China, Philippines, and Japan.

I know there's an app that's more popular with phillipinos that I met a couple Pilipino girls from, while I was in Korea. But I can't remember the name of it. But In korea, I was on pretty much all the apps including local ones, and had the best luck with Tinder. I was even on apps that had no English translation o use, so I had to figure out which buttons to press.

• JFL

Read above

we were talking about Japan and Korea you fucking gimp
title and first post talk about SEA, I didn't read further before dispelling that cope stated in the OP.
dont care lol GIF

Last edited:
Oh my god we all know SEA use tinder. But we were talking about Japan and Korea you fucking gimp
I thought Korea and Japan were in SEA. Nevermind. I've never been to SEA. SEA is poverty maxing. Easy as hell to get matches on any apps there (when I set my location to SEA).

Last edited:

Japan and Korea aren't in SEA.

Also, Korea has the highest standards for White guys of any Asian country.

• +1
Japan and Korea aren't in SEA.

Also, Korea has the highest standards for White guys of any Asian country.
Polar opposite tbh.

Korea has the lowest standards for white guys

Because korean guys are the ugliest.

Tiniest eyes, flattest faces, no eyebrows etc..

Korea is easier than Japan.
I gotta call cap on that.

Many White dudes on social media said themselves that Korea was hard mode compared to other Asian countries.

You can't just be a mediocre looking White dude and get a hot gf in Korea. And older White guys can't betabuxx their way into a relationship like they can in SEA because Korea's a rich country.

Military guys used to have an easy time getting Korean girls but even that's starting to change. You have to at least be HTN to get an attractive gf in South Korea.

Now, for dumpster diving, that's a different story.

Polar opposite tbh.

Korea has the lowest standards for white guys

Because korean guys are the ugliest.

Tiniest eyes, flattest faces, no eyebrows etc..
Not at all.

Older White guys are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Mediocre looking White guys who aren't at least HTN are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Shorter White guys are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Keep in mind too I'm talking about getting hot women from South Korea. Any dude can rack up numbers dumpster diving and getting girls local men don't care for.

Edit: And AI Impact used to troll and say that same thing about Korean men. Hmmm.....

• +1
I gotta call cap on that.

Many White dudes on social media said themselves that Korea was hard mode compared to other Asian countries.
It depends what "other Asian countries" we are talking about. Korea is most likely hard mode compared to China, Philippines, Thailand, and Cambodia.

But I'm telling you, specifically, Japan is harder. Japan is almost as difficult as the U.S.

You can't just be a mediocre looking White dude and get a hot gf in Korea. And older White guys can't betabuxx their way into a relationship like they can in SEA because Korea's a rich country.
Ok. Sure. It's all relative. There are MUCH easier countries than korea. The main thing is don't be fat in korea. Being slim is very important for their looks standards, also don't be old.

But again, I'm telling you Japan is harder. I got rejected by so many ugly girls in japan that I easily could have gotten in Korea. In korea I dated way hotter girls, but not just me, all my friends that put in effort as well.
Military guys used to have an easy time getting Korean girls but even that's starting to change. You have to at least be HTN to get an attractive gf in South Korea.
I dated multiple very hot girls in Korea and I don't think of myself as HTN. I've gotten rated HTN and LTN. So it's really subjective, but yah, if you're not short and have a decent body, and play the numbers game, and have decent game, you can do alright.
Now, for dumpster diving, that's a different story.
Sure.

Not at all.

Older White guys are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Mediocre looking White guys who aren't at least HTN are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Shorter White guys are invisible in Korea compared to SEA.

Keep in mind too I'm talking about getting hot women from South Korea. Any dude can rack up numbers dumpster diving and getting girls local men don't care for.

Edit: And AI Impact used to troll and say that same thing about Korean men. Hmmm.....
Isn't ai impact the guy who's like 5ft3 and literally posted pics of himself slaying hot korean girls?

The fact you know him and seething shows his actions are obliterating your worldview

Cope. You can be a 5ft4 ugly subhuman White and still slay hot korean girls cos of how much they desire White faces, white skin, blonde blue eyes etc

It's getting even easier for White guys there every year because western culture is dominating there more and more

That's probably not true, only super poor people live like that

Yeah too bad they look like monkeys.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
i agree if you go to some major city, in a asian country its basically like new york, or los angeles but filled with asian people. If your a tall in shape white guy you will be able to get women who are 6/10s-7.5/10s easy.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Jonnyboi
Isn't ai impact the guy who's like 5ft3 and literally posted pics of himself slaying hot korean girls?

The fact you know him and seething shows his actions are obliterating your worldview
It's okay AI.

Nobody's "seething." I myself have posted receipts of me doing well with women on OLD on here.

I'm just pointing out that he(or you) used to say the exact same thing on your old account verbatim. I was still a lurker then.

Cope. You can be a 5ft4 ugly subhuman White and still slay hot korean girls cos of how much they desire White faces, white skin, blonde blue eyes etc
The average White guy isn't Blonde haired or Blue eyes though. That's a very common misconception. Brown haired/eyed Whites are the norm.

Also, being that short will be a failo and will require even Blonde guys to overcompensate in other areas.

It's getting even easier for White guys there every year because western culture is dominating there more and more
This is sooo soo false jfl.

Western culture is literally dying in Asia.

The West used to dominate the music scene globally. Now, music is more international than ever before. Western music was 10 times more popular in Asia in the 80's, 90's, and 00's compared to today.

Hollywood has reached its lowest lows in popularity to the point where even the MCU can't get a massive movie anymore. The successes of Barbie and Inside Out 2 are now deemed anomalies and the next generation of Hollywood stars don't remotely compare to prime Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leonardo, Clooney, Tom Hanks, etc. Timothee Chalamet is supposed to be Hollywood's next big star and he's an insect compared to them jfl.

And Korean shows are dominating Asia far more than Western shows.

So, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that Western culture is "peaking" in Korea or Asia when literally the exact opposite is true. Western culture has taken a massive dip in popularity in the East in the past 15 years.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99