And many more moments too...

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker

muslim.

Muslim​

JoinedOct 2, 2023Posts149Reputation177

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and SidharthTheSlayer
virtue signalling is the worst cringe a man can commit. imagine being so scared of other people's opinions that you mold yourself completely to their views and whims

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, Klaas Vaaker and asdvek
virtue signalling is the worst cringe a man can commit. imagine being so scared of other people's opinions that you mold yourself completely to their views and whims
Bhai, why did you just say something that is very true? Very Very True ? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::soy::feelshah::soy::feelsgood::soy::feelshah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I assure you his hormones are on par with redditors'.

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
I mog him.

• JFL
Reactions: piec and raleqtambrobret
Low inhib asperger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JefeM0g and Klaas Vaaker

he is not signaling anything he is really just a natural cuck
i realized this like a year ago

Why is he such an npc.
You would think that being attractive and slaying would make you less of a sperg.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Man i wish all these motherfuckers were reborn into an incel tomorrow with all their memories from their chad life.

Attractive people can get away with anything :what: :feelsshh:

But yeah, he seems pretty autistic :ogre:

Chico is a billion times worse

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
libtard gay alien

Users who are viewing this thread

Back