Sean o pry has the most overated eye area

Pelorion

Pelorion

Iron
His eye area isn't even top 25 jfl, it looks likr absolute shit. Mega uncanny and 0 undereye support. Looks like a zoophile school shooter jfl Seanopry55 28082024 0001
Jordan has more appeal than sean btw. Seans eye area is just so fucking shit and it's so annoying seeing people saying it's top 4 when it's not even top 25. Sean is so UGLY FUCK SEAN O ZOOPHILE SCHOOL SHOOTER CUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, counterintuitive and nathan
4097159 F92E6153 6710 482B 914A C943AADB335A 1
Mirin seans zoophile undereye support

• +1
Reactions: greycel, NZb6Air and nathan
For sure bro

• +1
Reactions: nathan
hunter eyes in general are uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
dumb opinion OPry mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, cromagnon, Aero and 4 others
It depends on what foids think.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Sean O'Prys jaw from the front is so good but from the side it's so not.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
nobody gives a shit about undereye

• +1
Reactions: greycel, k99, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
Absolute aspie stare. But striking, and for modern modelling it's usually striking features is what people are selected for.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and DelonLover1999

Stfu dude

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, iblamepheno1, cromagnon and 3 others
people with mega shitty under-eyes tend to be the ones that get no nasolabial folds at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, Loveland, iblamepheno1 and 1 other person
BRUTAL cope

• +1
Cope
tumblr-msadaq0h6i1s63b7vo1-500.gif

his eye area is so mogger that video game developers used it for their Chad Android in DBH. Barrett would never

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, Alucard69, shitskinism and 6 others
shitty uppermaxilla but top 0.000000001% orbital alignments and shape and top 0.000000000000001% eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and greycel
people with mega shitty under-eyes tend to be the ones that get no nasolabial folds at all.
Smile lines are worse then bad under eyes,children can have hollow eyes but never have smile lines

• +1
shitty uppermaxilla but top 0.000000001% orbital alignments and shape and top 0.000000000000001% eyebrows
so he has the best eyebrows of anyone thats ever lived?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
he looks gay af wome would rather chose Aquaman than his uncanny gay looking ass

Hunter eyes are a meme tbh. Male gaze nonsense

• +1
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air
Smile lines are worse then bad under eyes,children can have hollow eyes but never have smile lines
what do you mean, most babies have nasolabial folds.

what do you mean, most babies have nasolabial folds.

View attachment 3153168
I’m not talking about babies,they grow out of them folds,these lines are from lack of teeth,a 10-12 year old usually won’t have smile lines,but a lot of them will have hollow under eyes

I’m not talking about babies,they grow out of them folds,these lines are from lack of teeth,a 10-12 year old usually won’t have smile lines,but a lot of them will have hollow under eyes
most people any age tend to have folds, they don't grow out of them.

bad under-eyes isn't that common to be honest, especially the dark pigmented kind, but maybe it is if we're going by global population since most people are either indian or chinese.

barrett eye area mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pelorion
It's more that those with top tier undereye fat pads, have ideal fat distributions so get no nasolabial folds

It's more that those with top tier undereye fat pads, have ideal fat distributions so get no nasolabial folds

people with no nasolabials tend to have very low orbital placement and the black part pictured here is thicker than usual as a result, so that prevents the area from caving in, but it also means their under-eyes and orbital vector tend to be shit.

when your orbitals are more compact vertically and higher up on your skull the area below it tends to slope more and isn't as dense.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 3153188

people with no nasolabials tend to have very low orbital placement and the black part picturds here is thicker than usual as a result, so that prevents the area from caving in, but it also means their under-eyes and orbital vector tend to be shit.

when your orbitals are more compact vertically and higher up on your skull the area below it tends to slope more and isn't as dense.
I know a chick with no nasolabials and low orbital placement and those ball zygos, that are anteriorly projected low on her face, but she has compact orbitals and a Positive Orbital Vector with thick fat pads

What are your thoughts on a skull like hers?

Btw her skull is very small. Bottom 0.1% for size. And she's SA, Northern ethnic
Does it mean her genes are more Asiatic?
Good genes or bad?
Bad jaw angularity tho, and recessed chin slightly

Last edited:
how does that prove its more or less important than under eye support?

Do u get naso folds?

he does now, drago also has them, with age pretty much everyone gets them eventually.
what do u say about vinnie's undereyes, im clueless but to me it seems his zygos make up for a lot

I always think about who has better eyes between Elias de poot or Sean O'Pry every time I see a pic of elias de poot