sean o pry should run for president

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
sean o pry has a presidential look to him and i dont think hes autistic hes actually charismatic

he should run for president so he can casually mog everyone in the white house

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jué, Jova, greywind and 11 others
he would be unironically better than biden

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 4 others
Richard Spencer for president

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zurzolo, thorns and 2 others
he would be unironically better than biden
Imagine if he goes full nazi mode after becoming president.

He's like 'sike bitch im actually a commie nazi, free healthcare and deport jews:feelshmm:'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and nathan
Imagine if he goes full nazi mode after becoming president.

He's like 'sike bitch im actually a commie nazi, free healthcare and deport jews:feelshmm:'
Strasserism is gay

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
i’m runnin for president so i can legalize drank get the whole world slow

im rockin vetwments

speech impediment
F6559F83 B180 4D00 A0DE E4FB4756B467
IMG 7529
IMG 7498

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
He would do something good for the community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
brutal, the nazi called me an idiot

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis
the fact that you are nazbol and dont know what strasserism is shows you have very shallow knowledge of whgat youre talking about , and killing kulaks is just the excuse jews use to kill white people

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
the fact that you are nazbol and dont know what strasserism is shows you have very shallow knowledge of whgat youre talking about , and killing kulaks is just the excuse jews use to kill white people
Im not a fucking fascist of any kind. It's called a joke.

All this shit is repugnant.

democratic representation, rule of law, the right to self defence, the right to free expression, private property rights and most importantly, THE RIGHT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE

I don't care if you're racist and want to segregate or you want to race mix, don't push that shit on others.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

democratic representation, rule of law, the right to self defence, the right to free expression, private property rights and most importantly, THE RIGHT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE

I don't care if you're racist and want to segregate or you want to race mix, don't push that shit on others.

4200474_1718721152475.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Imretarded?
Okay but Mosley failed to gain power. Use a nigga like Franco tbh.

Also does bro think I like a cult of mentally ill jews controlling fiat currency to enslave goyim? Gold standard, prosecute these fuckheads for their pedophilia.

Sheesh.:cry: depicting me as soyjack

• JFL
  • JFL
Okay but Mosley failed to gain power. Use a nigga like Franco tbh.

Also does bro think I like a cult of mentally ill jews controlling fiat currency to enslave goyim? Gold standard, prosecute these fuckheads for their pedophilia.

Sheesh.:cry: depicting me as soyjack
This isnt his meme I sent it to this forum first but also Ur an idiot because mosley made much more writings about fascism and developed much more advanced policy platform than his contemporaries and franco wrote basically nothing, it was Jose Antonio de primo Rivera who made the theory of spanish fascism and he was the leader of the civil war until he was martyred by the other side and franco assumed power, corrupting the ideology

Youre repugnant, libtard
Maybe spell you're correctly before you call someone a retard. Huh?

I'll help you some more, it's a better come back to think up something at least relatively unique, just copying what I said has little weight. Do you understand what I'm trying to teach you?

This is the problem with liberals, sorry but the rotting will stop

What's retarded about it
are you going to vote any retard who says "make the economy serve the people"

that's what all politicians say JFL

• JFL
Maybe spell you're correctly before you call someone a retard. Huh?

I'll help you some more, it's a better come back to think up something at least relatively unique, just copying what I said has little weight. Do you understand what I'm trying to teach you?
I called you a libtard (liberal retard)

Not communists they want total economic equality and a classless society no matter what, and not liberals, they want free markets and private enterprise and private property no matter what, the fascist wants to government to exert power over the economy completely, and it won't do any specific thing it will use its power to make sure every business works for the state and can do anything it wants based on the current need

• +1

And you are calling me a retard

Not communists they want total economic equality and a classless society no matter what, and not liberals, they want free markets and private enterprise and private property no matter what, the fascist wants to government to exert power over the economy completely, and it won't do any specific thing it will use its power to make sure every business works for the state and can do anything it wants based on the current need
all of them claim by doing that the economy will best serve the people :lul::lul::lul:

all of them claim by doing that the economy will best serve the people :lul::lul::lul:
not really, that's what they believe is fair, not the most effective