Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
sean o pry, 6'0

pietro boselli, 6'0

O'Pry mogs to suicide

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 26678 and 4 others
Is this even a question, also why does his body look so weird in that first photo JFL

Bosseli mogs in SMV

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Not even close, sean mogs to jupiter and back

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Not even close, sean mogs to jupiter and back
MID body though girls would drool/get wet for Pietro im assuming because his body is good/gymmaxxed and high sex appeal

O'pry's striking features, his eyes, dimples, cheekbones all mog this ogre looking dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
O'Pry MOGS!
Body is very important too Pietro has more of the thing guys see when guys see a nice ass and hourglass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
O'pry's striking features, his eyes, dimples, cheekbones all mog this ogre looking dude
Opry is cuck for not gymmaxxing tho this is why pietro mogs

all sean does is browse the forum and play golf and baseball

the other guy mogs jfl i realize how bad this site is at rating with each passing day

Face>Body everytime
sounds like a .org cope ... give me one example/analogy and i will see if i agree or not...

Sean mogs extremely hard. Boselli would look like a terrone field worker next to Sean.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
the other guy mogs jfl i realize how bad this site is at rating with each passing day
ikr these .org psl autists actually chose opry over high sex appeal chad

Sean mogs extremely hard. Boselli would look like a terrone field worker next to Sean.
ur telling me he gymmaxxed for no reason and opry slays hard and doesnt even put one ounce into gymmaxxing ?

sounds like a .org cope ... give me one example/analogy and i will see if i agree or not...
Girls will look at their faces first JFL, and they'll notice O'pry's striking eyes and chiseled features.

• +1
MID body though girls would drool/get wet for Pietro im assuming because his body is good/gymmaxxed and high sex appeal
Yes Boselli has a near ideal body but his face isn't near as good as sean, both will have success with women but sean's face is just much more unique and memorable

Girls will look at their faces first JFL, and they'll notice O'pry's striking eyes and chiseled features.
then when they see the body they will either be turnoff or not attracted to their body...

Boselli is the furtherst thing from ogre
Jfl. 3 years on the site and still cant rate appeal

ur telling me he gymmaxxed for no reason and opry slays hard and doesnt even put one ounce into gymmaxxing ?

By that logic it's just about who is bigger. Everyone in this pic mogs Cavill

Image 12 Image 13

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 29155
Yes Boselli has a near ideal body but his face isn't near as good as sean, both will have success with women but sean's face is just much more unique and memorable
Interesting could u imagine o pry's face on this physique

• Hmm...
Way too much, you gotta understand, females like lean, athletic builds, not gymmaxxed muscle meatheads
nothing is too big when theres a chad face on it...

Boselli is the furthest thing from ogre
Jfl. 3 years on the site and still cant rate appeal
Lol not even close. Both candids and opry looks 10x better.

Images   2023 05 26T162754568
Licensed image 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Why are they naked ?

I don’t think sean has the frame to build that body, his frame is a bit above average considering he's extremely lean, if he'd gymcell seriously he can get a decent body though
What is sean’s body fat percentage ?

• +1
Does he have NCT??
Obviously lol how did u not notice that it was the first thing i saw like the millisecond i looked at his face

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and forevermirin
biselli will slay more and that's a fact. o'pry is uncanny valley tier gl so that will actually detriment him a bit while theres nothing going against boselli - he's gl, high trust, 6', great physique.

but at that point its a difference between 365 slays a year and 359 jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and It'snotover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Bonesbonesbonesbone and cytoplasm
Considering he's a model he's always between 14-12% of bf, looks like he has weak abs they don’t pop even if he's that lean
Yeh its a good way to tell hes not gymmaxxed because he doesnt have a full defined 4 pack despite being lean.

would he look mogger at 10% or no ?

• +1
Yeh its a good way to tell hes not gymmaxxed because he doesnt have a full defined 4 pack despite being lean.

would he look mogger at 10% or no ?
Nah without gymcelling he'll look awful at 10%, his frame will become even smaller and abs will probably gain bit of definition but nothing crazy since they are small

• +1
Nah without gymcelling he'll look awful at 10%, his frame will become even smaller and abs will probably gain bit of definition but nothing crazy since they are small
Can u post photos of what the perfect or ideal range physique would look like to women and prime. Females ?

• +1
Aspie twink cuck vs med jock

Can u post photos of what the perfect or ideal range physique would look like to women and prime. Females ?
There is not an Ideal physique for general female appeal but there is for various ages: roasties likes very big frames(especially shoulders) while prime women wants something in the middle, with decent muscle mass and goof definition. So i believe for younger women a body similar to brad pitt in fightclub but with more muscles would be ideal

• +1
There is not an Ideal physique for general female appeal but there is for various ages: roasties likes very big frames(especially shoulders) while prime women wants something in the middle, with decent muscle mass and goof definition. So i believe for younger women a body similar to brad pitt in fightclub but with more muscles would be ideal
Interesting….

• Woah