How does something like this happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and Danish_Retard
He looks like a morph in that pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Fear, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others

His brother has the same chad eye area and lower third, he's just fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 22611, subhuman incel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
And short
Height doesn't matter when you have 8/10+ face, and just looking at his eye area, midface, jaw, etc. he would be 8/10 if he gym-maxxed/lean-maxxed and got rid of the fat.

Height doesn't matter when you have 8/10+ face, and just looking at his eye area, midface, jaw, etc. he would be 8/10 if he gym-maxxed/lean-maxxed and got rid of the fat.
He is like 40

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
He is like 40
Oh true, but if you look at Tom Cruise I'm just saying he pulled nordic tera-stacies like nicole kidman, to such an extent that nicole said she was 'infatuated' with him, i.e. simping for him hard, even when she height-mogs him.

Tom was also such a slayer that when he was filming risky business he was actually sleeping with the hot girl he was filming with lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14470
Oh true, but if you look at Tom Cruise I'm just saying he pulled nordic tera-stacies like nicole kidman, to such an extent that nicole said she was 'infatuated' with him, i.e. simping for him hard, even when she height-mogs him.

View attachment 1240859

Tom was also such a slayer that when he was filming risky business he was actually sleeping with the hot girl he was filming with lmao
View attachment 1240863
status + top tier looks can do this for you

just top tier looks and being a manlet = death

Mine is much worse but less norwood

This is a bad hairline? Uh aren't you norwood 0 I don't understand? You're getting me paranoid about mine now lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
the second guy on the left has the same eye area lower third maybe if he loses weight

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Not a furry so he gets 0 gamer girl rainbow pussy

View attachment 1240859

View attachment 1240863
I don't think Cruise pulling Kidman means anything, she just seems to like short men in general. Her husband Keith Urban is 5''7. Her ex-fiance Lenny Kravitz is also on the shorter side.

If he can hold a decent conversation with his siblings and cousins then he’s not autistic

I don't think Cruise pulling Kidman means anything, she just seems to like short men in general. Her husband Keith Urban is 5''7. Her ex-fiance Lenny Kravitz is also on the shorter side.
It does, I forgot which woman it was, but one of the women he dated specifically even said that she loves height in a man/tall men, she said that but ended up dating Tom Cruise.

• Woah
Reactions: Frank Jack
Honestly women often compromise on what they think they want all the time, like look at Adriana Lima, she once made the statement "anyone shorter than 6'7 is a friend" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...n-Bieber-split-basketball-player-husband.html

Yet she ended up dating a negative canthal tilt, ginger manlet that's shorter than her !

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Frank Jack
  • JFL
Reactions: icballs
He’s handsome but too unrealistic and terminator looking, plus I’d take being average and NT anyday because of the blissful ignorance

He’s handsome but too unrealistic and terminator looking, plus I’d take being average and NT anyday because of the blissful ignorance
Were you never NT?

Were you never NT?
I don’t really know I think they inspected me in 5th grade but I fell out with my friend who was on the spectrum before I graduated so idk

I don’t really know I think they inspected me in 5th grade but I fell out with my friend who was on the spectrum before I graduated so idk
Over.

How does something like this happen?
First cousins are share 12% of their DNA, so it’s not really far off that Sean would look drastically different from his cousins.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Shrek2OnDvD