Sean O'Pry is the proof eye area > everything else

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Sean O'Aspie

He has a very good upper third, very good zygos, a very good philtrum, a very good mouth area and a very good chin. He has no failos. How is he an example of how eye area mogs everything else?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member, Deleted member 4383 and 9 others
He has a very good upper third, very good zygos, a very good philtrum, a very good mouth area and a very good chin. He has no failos. How is he an example of how eye area mogs everything else?
Yup. I've seen chads ith eye areas worse than mine. Maybe he wasn't a chad but definetly top 1 percent and had a sexy gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Cope he is proof jaw = everything

Cope he is proof hooding = everything

Cope he is proof harmony = everything

Cope he is proof coloring = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Short Ugly and Brown
Yup. I've seen chads ith eye areas worse than mine. Maybe he wasn't a chad but definetly top 1 percent and had a sexy gf.
Bones are always more important, even more so irl where unlike the ever-moving eye area, bones are constant.
Cope he is proof jaw = everything

Cope he is proof hooding = everything

Cope he is proof harmony = everything

Cope he is proof coloring = everything
Just be top tier in every department theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and MD_Hopeful69
He has good bones as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Personally I think eye area is more important than jaw but Sean O Pry is a poor example

• +1
Low set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Bones are always more important, even more so irl where unlike the ever-moving eye area, bones are constant.

Just be top tier in every department theory
cope he is proof that everything = everything

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
  • +1
And eye area is the closest thing to it
Eye area isn't important so long as it isn't bad, but that's true for anything in isolation. Harmony is proper ratios without failos. Midface ratio, the proportion of the facial thirds, the IPD to bizygomatic, FWHR, nose to intercanthal distance, nose to mouth ratio, philtrum to chin ratio and bigonial to bizygomatic ratio

If anything I'd say nose is the feature with the greatest impact on harmony, followed by philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2205
Eye area isn't important so long as it isn't bad, but that's true for anything in isolation. Harmony is proper ratios without failos. Midface ratio, the proportion of the facial thirds, the IPD to bizygomatic, FWHR, nose to intercanthal distance, nose to mouth ratio, philtrum to chin ratio and bigonial to bizygomatic ratio

If anything I'd say nose is the feature with the greatest impact on harmony, followed by philtrum.
So many autists coping with 1 thing when you need to have everything.
Chads have no failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 656
So many autists coping with 1 thing when you need to have everything.
Chads have no failos.
It's an attempt at simplifying it all to make it more sophisticated, but in reality yeah everything matters to some degree

He has gay alien skull.
He is recessed.
His nose is down-turned
His palate is narrow
EYE AREA SAVES HIM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
If anything I'd say nose is the feature with the greatest impact on harmony
Well,maybe,cause I am sure that is what ruins mine

• +1
Well,maybe,cause I am sure that is what ruins mine
Your nose looks fine in every pic I've seen

It's your eyebrows and forehead wrinkles that look bad

If I augment my bones with eppley I’m gonna maintain my oval face shape but just for for bigger bones
I oval face shape is ideal JFL but you need bones

I oval face shape is ideal JFL but you need bones
Yeah it’s not my bones are terrible it’s not amazing bones. Plus if you change you face shape people would know instantly

Yeah it’s not my bones are terrible it’s not amazing bones. Plus if you change you face shape people would know instantly
How would you do that?

he has other good features tbh, but yeah his eye area makes him stand out