Sean O'Pry New Photoshoot

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Screenshot 20191021 003558 Chrome

Screenshot 20191021 003620 Chrome

Screenshot 20191021 003635 Chrome

Has he aged at all? He hasn't done modeling for months now. I think hes gonna retire soon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Peachy, Effortless and Deleted member 685
he still looks good. aging a lot better than gooko lachowski

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Looks great. He was losing his looks a while back but looks like he regained them

modelling is a form of fashion and like all fashion it eventually goes out of style or becomes boring. this is what is happening to him. all the big designers have already photographed him and now they want new fresh faces to photograph instead of the same guy. its sad but your probably right he'll probably retire soon.
he still looks good though, aged alot better than other models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Bennett, prgfromnl and 3 others
modelling is a form of fashion and like all fashion it eventually goes out of style or becomes boring. this is what is happening to him. all the big designers have already photographed him and now they want new fresh faces to photograph instead of the same guy. its sad but your probably right he'll probably retire soon.
he still looks good though, aged alot better than other models
Very well spoken Lord Jjm4765, in my honest opinion I see lots of potential in aesthetic male models like Elias de Poot.

Attachments

• IRO-2016-Fall-Winter-Mens-Lookbook-004.jpg
    IRO-2016-Fall-Winter-Mens-Lookbook-004.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Very well spoken Lord Jjm4765, in my honest opinion I see lots of potential in aesthetic male models like Elias de Poot.
he definitely has alot of potential, he has a very unique aesthetic while still having the same features alot of models have like hunter eyes.
personally i think the modelling industry will do a 180 and models like jonas gloer and simon martini will become the new big top models. or at least they will be for a year or two until they get replaced by a new aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Aging decently

Elias de Poot is the king now

IMG 20191014 000517

Last edited:
jfl hollow cheeks make yuur chin look twice as big

Don't make sense, if i put Hollow cheeks in this guy his chin will looks the same

Images 42

Also

XXQcAXh

sean o'ver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Effortless and Deleted member 2227