Sean O'pry overbitecel

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Lips are guided by teeth positioning. If there is an overbite, there may be protruding lips. Evaluation by your dentist should tell you if this is the issue and how to correct it. Orthodontics is the typical treatment recommended.
Sean opry the american 1199203296

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 25377, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Huh? If you have an overbite the ideal treatment is BSSO to move your lower jaw forward.

Protruding lips like barret and opry are aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
if he had done orthodontic treatment, they would have caused him maxillary recession just for the sake of the teeth to meet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, hypernormie, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Allot of ignorance here.
Overbite can be for many reasons many times its juts crooked or missing teeth both can be fixed by dentist or braces and you will come out with a better jaw shape as overbite can cause receded jaw

Allot of ignorance here.
Overbite can be for many reasons many times its juts crooked or missing teeth both can be fixed by dentist or braces and you will come out with a better jaw shape as overbite can cause receded jaw

It wont affect jaw shape, at least not after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
It wont affect jaw shape, at least not after puberty.
lol ignorance at its finest just by jutting your jaw if you have an overbite you will get forward growt and wider jaw becouse you are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
lol ignorance at its finest just by jutting your jaw if you have an overbite you will get forward growt and wider jaw becouse you are recessed

If you jutt your jaw forward when you dont have an overbite you will still get foward growth, so whats the point lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
If you jutt your jaw forward when you dont have an overbite you will still get foward growth, so whats the point lol
If you dont have an overbite and jut your jaw forward you have a underbite then......People with an overbite will see theyr true jaw only when fixed and all the teeth touch correctly and the jaw is in the correct position forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
thats not the same as actually having a correct jaw position though, when you can comfortably rest all your teeth in a butterfly bite in correct bite your jaw and chin become much more defined as whole, you cant emulate this fully with slight jutting in an overbite since not all your teeth are touching

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 6401
thats not the same as actually having a correct jaw position though, when you can comfortably rest all your teeth in a butterfly bite in correct bite your jaw and chin become much more defined as whole, you cant emulate this fully with slight jutting since not all your teeth are touching
indeed fixing your bite aka braces or dental implants is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ekeoma_The_BBC
thats not the same as actually having a correct jaw position though, when you can comfortably rest all your teeth in a butterfly bite in correct bite your jaw and chin become much more defined as whole, you cant emulate this fully with slight jutting in an overbite since not all your teeth are touching
jutting with an overbite will give you a better jaw, but you'll have no chin basically.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 23778 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
jutting with an overbite will give you a better jaw, but you'll have no chin basically.
the chin will stick out even more but still you wont have the width of a normal bite

indeed fixing your bite aka braces or dental implants is the most important thing
Braces are not worth it, or atleast the traditional common way of approaching the problem of overbites, they must recess your top teeth to meet with the lower ones, this as a result makes ur already shit maxilla recess further

yeah exactly, I have an overbite and I noticed that when I rest in a deep bite position (overbite position) my chin becomes so much more defined, so I have to basically choose to either have a good chin or a forward jaw jfl

the chin will stick out even more but still you wont have the width of a normal bite
it will stick out and will be even with the lips, but will never fully protrude, it will be flat and it looks dumb
yeah exactly, I have an overbite and I noticed that when I rest in a deep bite position (overbite position) my chin becomes so much more defined, so I have to basically choose to either have a good chin or a forward jaw jfl
forward jaw all the way, I frauded and still got foid attention hence my belief with jaw > chin

a shit jaw is an absolute fucking death sentence, fix that shit in anyway possible or its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
He also has a recessed maxilla , i already said countless times that opry face development was pretty poor , he probably mouth breathed during childhood, however the guy has top tier genetics + insane eye orbitals and a very alien angular look that model industries love. Most people cant get away with growing poorly and still coming out good thou so genetics + luck of the draw plays a role here, cause remenber you can have very goodlooking parents and turn out ugly and vice-versa , cause genes have a very wide scope within them.

He also has a recessed maxilla , i already said countless times that opry face development was pretty poor , he probably mouth breathed during childhood, however the guy has top tier genetics + insane eye orbitals and a very alien angular look that model industries love. Most people cant get away with growing poorly and still coming out good thou so genetics + luck of the draw plays a role here, cause remenber you can have very goodlooking parents and turn out ugly and vice-versa , cause genes have a very wide scope within them.

I just can not understand how overbite + insane lowerthird works. His jaw is crazy, and he somehow has forwardprojecting chin. All other overbitecels are usually subhuman

just goes to show that even craniofacial dystrophy cannot surpass O'Pry's elite, superior genes

Brad Pitt is recessed with no cheekbones, yet is harmoniously good looking? More examples I can give that completely fit my point. that's how u can indicate one's good looks genes when one manages to look decent even with clear recession. basically front good, side bad = good genetics

this shit deserves a thread of it's own tbh

I just can not understand how overbite + insane lowerthird works. His jaw is crazy, and he somehow has forwardprojecting chin. All other overbitecels are usually subhuman
he probably just had a shit posture during childhood, but at the same time never received any orthodontic treatment with extractions, so his jaw width grew optimally kind of but its just setback a bit

he probably just had a shit posture during childhood, but at the same time never received any orthodontic treatment with extractions, so his jaw width grew optimally kind of but its just setback a bit

I had that exact same thing though, why did the same thing not happen to me... I have not done any exstractions or had braces. I don't have a weak chin, but I sure as fuck dont have a crazy jawline or any good forward growth lol..

wtf are u guys on about, O'Pry's overbite is completely minimal, so minute, it would even be considered normal for most orthodontists.

it's not that severe of a problem to display clear recession

• +1
just goes to show that even craniofacial dystrophy cannot surpass O'Pry's elite, superior genes

Brad Pitt is recessed with no cheekbones, yet is harmoniously good looking? More examples I can give that completely fit my point. that's how u can indicate one's good looks genes when one manages to look decent even with clear recession. basically front good, side bad = good genetics

this shit deserves a thread of it's own tbh
Brad Pitt is far from recessed , he has perfect maxilla position ( almost parallel to the floor ) which gives him a nice compact midface , however he lacks cheeckbone mass which gives him no ogge curve whatsoever this is probably just genetic since he had top tier growth , also his chin mass isnt insane but his jaw is still projecting and good. But ye you could say bradd pitt is like the king of harmony.

Brad Pitt is far from recessed , he has perfect maxilla position ( almost parallel to the floor ) which gives him a nice compact midface , however he lacks cheeckbone mass which gives him no ogge curve whatsoever this is probably just genetic since he had top tier growth , also his chin mass isnt insane but his jaw is still projecting and good. But ye you could say bradd pitt is like the king of harmony.
View attachment 170998
the positionings and shape of the maxilla differ a lot too, both genetically and environmentally, his is parallel to the floor like normally how it should be

but even some who have little to no cheekbone mass such as myself (minor size) can still have prominence to shape an Ogee curve, his even goes BACKWARDS into the eye further indicating of recession, even with small bone mass you can still form a firm, even ogee curve line, it does not necessarily have to protrude forwards.

there's many ways to indicate recession, he simply has ideal proportions and ratios or something along those lines, his bones are perfectly normal and average, aka average as in recessed, not severe, but just average hence the celebrity type of looks, they're not exotic alien models, they're facially average, harmonious and easier to the eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The crazy thing is that his lower jaw isnt even that projecting , most pics where it looks very defined is because he's tilting his head , the guy just has insane bone mass on his lower third ( genetic )

As you can see he has a very short rammus because he has overall vertical growth of the face i can guarantee you opry was a mouth breather.

This is opry with actual good head posture nothing crazy , still his chin is popping off cause he just has insane chin mass , if his maxilla grew in a better position his jaw would have a better gonial angle which would make his chin even bigger.
Just goes to show that if you have godtier genetics nothing stops you from becoming a god looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
the positionings and shape of the maxilla differ a lot too, both genetically and environmentally, his is parallel to the floor like normally how it should be

but even some who have little to no cheekbone mass such as myself (minor size) can still have prominence to shape an Ogee curve, his even goes BACKWARDS into the eye further indicating of recession, even with small bone mass you can still form a firm, even ogee curve line, it does not necessarily have to protrude forwards.

there's many ways to indicate recession, he simply has ideal proportions and ratios or something along those lines, his bones are perfectly normal and average, aka average as in recessed, not severe, but just average hence the celebrity type of looks, they're not exotic alien models, they're facially average, harmonious and easier to the eye
Ye bradd pitt is actually an odd case , i understand what you mean , but the guy still has good cheeckbones overall but it just looks to be anterior projection , and 0 lateral projection whatsoever , his face is very box like.

I mean you can see he has insane under eye support so you cant say he has recession , you cant have recession and have that support , they are opposite things , i think its purely genetic his cheeckbones just seem to not have enough width to give him an ogge curve, could be because his face is already so wide that his cheeckbones would have to be abnormly wide for him to have an ogge curve that's my guess but to be fair i have no idea.

Ye bradd pitt is actually an odd case , i understand what you mean , but the guy still has good cheeckbones overall but it just looks to be anterior projection , and 0 lateral projection whatsoever , his face is very box like.
View attachment 171022View attachment 171023
I mean you can see he has insane under eye support so you cant say he has recession , you cant have recession and have that support , they are opposite things , i think its purely genetic his cheeckbones just seem to not have enough width to give him an ogge curve, could be because his face is already so wide that his cheeckbones would have to be abnormly wide for him to have an ogge curve that's my guess but to be fair i have no idea.
to me he looks bloated in some pictures, like there's no real definition, still manages to look good

anyway gandy has like shit lateral orbitals or something and still manages to pull off an ogee curve, bones are complex there could be so many reasons. but just imagine if we got high quality skull xrays of models and celebrities, holy shit I'd discover so MUCH from just analysing Barret's underlying bone structure, what the FUCK!!! we need to start a petition immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3195 and softLoverr
could be because his face is already so wide that his cheeckbones would have to be abnormly wide for him to have an ogge curve that's my guess but to be fair i have no idea.

Impossible
anyway gandy has like shit lateral orbitals or something and still manages to pull off an ogee curve, bones are complex there could be so many reasons.

What you mean?

400px David Gandy for GQ Japan by Arnaldo Anaya Lucca 2009 a substOP

The crazy thing is that his lower jaw isnt even that projecting , most pics where it looks very defined is because he's tilting his head , the guy just has insane bone mass on his lower third ( genetic )
View attachment 171009View attachment 171011
As you can see he has a very short rammus because he has overall vertical growth of the face i can guarantee you opry was a mouth breather.
View attachment 171013View attachment 171014
This is opry with actual good head posture nothing crazy , still his chin is popping off cause he just has insane chin mass , if his maxilla grew in a better position his jaw would have a better gonial angle which would make his chin even bigger.
Just goes to show that if you have godtier genetics nothing stops you from becoming a god looks wise.

I agree with you about genetic thing, but seriously, no way that he was a mouthbreather, exist photos of him in Childhood, also, I'm pretty sure his gonial angle is above avarage, not only this, but these photos seems cherrypicked

Images 39

IMG 7630

Also him in Childhood obviously not a mouth breather

8031310cdf724918a99546f593f2e8e3

56d4165a581d786eb5b121561539f7e1

11d82567dd5aa82b376808daaa3e87b7

His lack of a very projecting Lower third that you are saiyng is probably because of his father and you can see this in his brother

Images 59

Gettyimages 89847299 1024x1024

If you want to say that this specieman was a mouthbreather in childhood and still developed to be this with a insane puberty so you are just saiyng that mouth breather theory is bullshit or magically only apply in some people, so

Images 58

No one will believe that this was a mouth breather, no fucking way.

Last edited:
itz cuz ur ugly

its a multiplier trait

if u look like shit u look shittier

if u look good u look gooder
Silence, liplet
IMG 20191121 033540

Old thread, sorry but what's not clear is why is it that we measure O pry's midface ratio in the head tilted up scenario ? Is it because it's the natural head position for him? I am certain his midface is not 1.1 with the perfect head posture.

I feel this hasn't been discussed and if it has I completely missed it .

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and sloopnoob
He may have a slight overbite but it's not noticeable in motion

overbitecel but i have an overly protrusive lower lip

protruding lips is a chad trait

You are dangerously dumb. Take ANY side profile of his, align it with the frankfurt plane, draw a vertical line from his already protruding nasion and see that his lips are in front of this line. You fcking moron. O pry has insane forward growth lol. Also, for the idiots that say he is recessed, look at his photo from the dentist. His lower incisors are retroclined (titled inwards) a lot. That's it. His jaw and chin are massive. This guy CAN NEVER have an overbite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 2729
You are dangerously dumb. Take ANY side profile of his, align it with the frankfurt plane, draw a vertical line from his already protruding nasion and see that his lips are in front of this line. You fcking moron. O pry has insane forward growth lol. Also, for the idiots that say he is recessed, look at his photo from the dentist. His lower incisors are retroclined (titled inwards) a lot. That's it. His jaw and chin are massive. This guy CAN NEVER have an overbite.
What you mean by that

View attachment 171009View attachment 171011
View attachment 171013View attachment 171014
it's not genetic when he was 15 he was inspired by Saludon's trasnformation and started to mew
He was hired as a model 2 years after that

• +1
What you mean by that
That o'pry is extremely forward grown. He just has thick lips. See how well in front his nasion is compared to his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
That o'pry is extremely forward grown. He just has thick lips. See how well in front his nasion is compared to his eyes
Yea agreed. How should incisors be inclined tho what is best for men?

Insanely low IQ thread larping as high IQ

At the end of the day, you have to ask that did O'pry's "mouth breathing" (whether or not it did occur) affect his bite. Is there any malocclusion and if so, how severe? I think O pry is very slightly recessed. But also genetically he has a low gonial angle. His nose is very slightly crooked, so he could have benefitted from a marginally taller ramus and lower gonial angle (maybe of a few degrees) and a straight nose.