Cavill hard mogs to oblivion because he is an Appeal king

He is more masc than Opry too

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 8318, gamma and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10709, Arcturus and 2 others
Cavil golden ratio source?

Hard to decide tbh. Cavill has better harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

JK O'PRY MOGS HIM TO THE GATES OF GANDY HEAVEN , IT IS WHAT IT IS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and 6485b025t
Im tired of that muh muh appeal. Most people here evaluate according to their subjective feelings who seems more aesthetically pleasing. If you rate what a woman finds more atrractive, isnt that Noen Eubanks gigachad then? mogs both because most women (12-18), what half of the user base wants to fuck loves him? No shit actor wins this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
Opry looks like a god and cavill looks like a construction worker in this comparison. Sorry but its not even close.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Mongrelcel
Opry and not even a discussion

• +1
Reactions: Hector, .🇹🇩. and Pubertymaxxer3
Im tired of that muh muh appeal. Most people here evaluate according to their subjective feelings who seems more aesthetically pleasing. If you rate what a woman finds more atrractive, isnt that Noen Eubanks gigachad then? mogs both because most women (12-18), what half of the user base wants to fuck loves him? No shit actor wins this.
No he is not gigachad

O'pry looks better, but Cavill had some kind of higher class look which I like too. Both very GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
O'Pry has an objectively better face, but Cavill still frame mogs him and presence mogs him. If you'd ever listened to Opry speak, he actually sounds retarded and has a beta nasal voice. Cavill has a deep suave British accent, and even his jb costar on the Witcher wanted to fuck him.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Pretty boy looks beats masc.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Screenshot 20210212 234919 Gallery
prettt boy=demi chad

Nope women dont like pretty boy
Dumbest shit i ever heard. Women hardly agree on what masc chads they like but women almost always agree on pretty boy chads. I dont like sending masc chads for rates because they get bad rates so often (way better than normies but still)

Dumbest shit i ever heard. Women hardly agree on what masc chads they like but women almost always agree on pretty boy chads. I dont like sending masc chads for rates because they get bad rates so often (way better than normies but still)
No if you ask girls you can get the answer most of the girls dont like pretty boys like leo

Tiktok güzel çocuk chads, maher gibi adamlar, maskeleri tamamen yok eder. Sadece erkekler başka türlü düşünüyorlar, erkekler diğer erkeklerin SADECE dimorfizm konusunda daha çekici olduğunu düşünüyor, kadınlarda durum böyle değilse
I asked to women

Tiktok pretty boy chads, guys like maher etc completely obliterate masc chads. Only men think otherwise bc males think other males are more attractive SOLELY on dimorphism when thats not the case with women
And tiktok pretty boy tranny only loved by teenagers, which is proof that they are loved just because they are famous

• +1
Reactions: metagross
And tiktok pretty boy tranny only loved by teenagers, which is proof that they are loved just because they are famous
On TINDER?

Biologiclay masc and pretty boy mixes always win
Like( masc wide jaw, cheekbones,hunter eyes) (feminen little nose)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax