He’s right tho luckily that trans and lgbt shit was only popular in 2016-2019

After ppl just got bored of this constant pondering

he is right, but you are not, in 2016-2019 nobody knew what a transgender was

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 51465, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Point is this whole lgbt being queer or whatever trans

Ppl got tired of it now the popular opinion is to just ignore them or say they’re crazy

If u did that some years ago you’d be misogynistic

Good that the world isn’t protecting them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FutureSlayer
Being gay is normal and I respect gay ppl but the rest pansexual trans shit is some mental illness that almost always has bad side affects

We can’t let these kids get hormone treatment puberty blockers good that ppl aren’t dumb enough to fall for this

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and diamondbill
Point is this whole lgbt being queer or whatever trans

Ppl got tired of it now the popular opinion is to just ignore them or say they’re crazy

If u did that some years ago you’d be misogynistic

Good that the world isn’t protecting them

the gov. protects them, and + look at the retard who made this thread, he probably supports lgbtqjsaduahquq too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 51465, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Being gay is normal and I respect gay ppl but the rest pansexual trans shit is some mental illness that almost always has bad side affects

We can’t let these kids get hormone treatment puberty blockers good that ppl aren’t dumb enough to fall for this
If you hate trans might as well go all the way

the gov. protects them, and + look at the retard who made this thread, he probably supports lgbtqjsaduahquq too
Take my dick out your ass then

If you hate trans might as well go all the way
They can’t control being gay innit I don’t have anything against them and don’t think they should be condemned

But after being gay wasn’t special anymore and nobody was oprecing them ppl decided to go into even more shit

It’s all some big oppression game

And they love bringing prepubescent kids into their sexual shir

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Cope
We Need more trad chads like him. No One gives a shit about trad values if only low t incels preach them

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 20370 and Awan
Cope
We Need more trad chads like him. No One gives a shit about trad values if only low t incels preach them
Hes extremely pathetic and mentally stunted..

Just like you

"Dude im such a sociopath dude dude" then goes on a podcast and cries like a bitch

Id make him my bitch in a heartbeat

Hes extremely pathetic and mentally stunted..

Just like you

"Dude im such a sociopath dude dude" then goes on a podcast and cries like a bitch

Id make him my bitch in a heartbeat
Shut the fuck up schizo he would beat you up using only his fingers. You Need your meds ASAP. Stop talking shit about people Who are superior to you in every aspect. And he Isn't a sociopath, he's perfectly adjusted, calling out bs.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, diamondbill and Awan
Shut the fuck up schizo he would beat you up using only his fingers. You Need your meds ASAP. Stop talking shit about people Who are superior to you in every aspect. And he Isn't a sociopath, he's perfectly adjusted, calling out bs.
You dont know shit pal

You just wanna disagree with me.. thats why you saying this bs

Or you havent seen his other interviews

I will shit on your face

You dont know shit pal

You just wanna disagree with me.. thats why you saying this bs

Or you havent seen his other interviews

I will shit on your face
I don't want to disagree with you, It Just happens that 99% of your takes are complete shit. Why would you bash a based trad chad for speaking facts? If only incels are trad, It makes It look like it's a joke.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Awan
I don't want to disagree with you, It Just happens that 99% of your takes are complete shit. Why would you bash a based trad chad for speaking facts? If only incels are trad, It makes It look like it's a joke.
Nigguh just said "based trad chad" and expects me to take him serioualy

Nigguh just said "based trad chad" and expects me to take him serioualy
Dude Is trying to be superior to me by being a lgtbq+ feminist lol shut the fuck Bro.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Dude Is trying to be superior to me by being a lgtbq+ feminist lol shut the fuck Bro.
Based on what are u making that conclusion??

And yea i find people that hate on lgbt passionately like this for no reason, throw tantrums and basically cant mind their own bussiness cringy and immature

Based on what are u making that conclusion??

And yea i find people that hate on lgbt passionately like this for no reason, throw tantrums and basically cant mind their own bussiness cringy and immature
It's a symbol of degeneracy, women with a Dick, that's not ok. Shut the fuck up. I would shit in your mouth irl

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and diamondbill
It's a symbol of degeneracy, women with a Dick, that's not ok. Shut the fuck up. I would shit in your mouth irl
nigguh has the desire to shit in peoples mouths

and then dares to talk about how degenerate others are

wild 🤠🤠

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and the BULL
you are part of the problem faggot

you need to go to the psych ward incel
ia bi zatraxal tea vzhopu ti dalbayob iobanni putinskaia krissa.. pered vsei tvoi semoi

i na tvai maminee kladvishe sru vso den i noch

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL