Search for the king NT heightmogger shoe

rgvmogger07

rgvmogger07

Iron
I am on a search for a pair of nt shoe that will add at least 2 inches of height. Right now I have a pair of air max 97s that add 1.5 inches of height exactly. but I'm pretty sure they added 1.6 when I got them brand new and I've been wearing them everyday for a month. I am looking into buying a pair of nike air max systm and a pair of nike air max tw, which are said to add 1.7 and 1.8 inches respectively. I have read that adidas ultraboost are good nt shoes that add at least 1.7 inches of height but some sources say 2.1 inches. Anyone owns these pairs of shoes and would like to tell me how much height they add? Anyone know any other nt height mogger shoes?

• +1
Reactions: h111

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, cromagnon, h111 and 2 others
I am on a search for a pair of nt shoe that will add at least 2 inches of height. Right now I have a pair of air max 97s that add 1.5 inches of height exactly. but I'm pretty sure they added 1.6 when I got them brand new and I've been wearing them everyday for a month. I am looking into buying a pair of nike air max systm and a pair of nike air max tw, which are said to add 1.7 and 1.8 inches respectively. I have read that adidas ultraboost are good nt shoes that add at least 1.7 inches of height but some sources say 2.1 inches. Anyone owns these pairs of shoes and would like to tell me how much height they add? Anyone know any other nt height mogger shoes?
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, scrunchables and rgvmogger07
boots are cool but people call you out on them. i wore these boots that added the same height as air forces and had people saying "you're not that tall you're wearing boots that give you like three inches" to cope for being manlets jfl.
Lmao over, these boots don’t have a visible heel tho, so it doesn’t look like that

• +1
Reactions: h111 and rgvmogger07
Lmao over, these boots don’t have a visible heel tho, so it doesn’t look like that
these spics think boots automatically add like 3 inches because a lot of them wear them to be taller so it's out of the question. also i'm not into lifts because if i take the shoes off and they see i'll be obviously be coping but if i wear a shoe i can blame the shoe and just say i like the design

• +1
Reactions: h111 and ey88
these spics think boots automatically add like 3 inches because a lot of them wear them to be taller so it's out of the question. also i'm not into lifts because if i take the shoes off and they see i'll be obviously be coping but if i wear a shoe i can blame the shoe and just say i like the design
Yeah I don’t wear lifts normally, I was just thinking for clubs and bars and stuff, and maybe like 1 inch lifts in public

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
bump

• +1
Reactions: h111
Maison miharas

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07

Attachments

• Rexy-_the_Jurassic_Park_Tyrannosaurus_rex.png
    Rexy-_the_Jurassic_Park_Tyrannosaurus_rex.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 4386058_clavicular__1.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
boots are cool but people call you out on them. i wore these boots that added the same height as air forces and had people saying "you're not that tall you're wearing boots that give you like three inches" to cope for being manlets jfl.

If foids can wear 10 pounds of Fake-Up i can wear boots
Downloadfile21

And YES the Boots stay on during Sex!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616 and StarvedEpi
  • +1
Reactions: ey88