seborrheic dermatitis- the terrible skin disease i suffer from

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
it makes the cheeks red and itchi. the face is oily and is peeling constantly. it makes you subhuman and there is no cure. there are oitments who dont do anything

seb_derm_face.png

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Arcturus
i got it too and its better, had it on hair and face

i just use corticoïdes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wollet2
it makes the cheeks red and itchi. the face is oily and is peeling constantly. it makes you subhuman and there is no cure. there are oitments who dont do anything

seb_derm_face.png
It's over, ascension is only viable trough rape and prostitutes, with a bag on your head, of course.

• JFL
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU
i have it on my hair

seb_derm_face.png
BB Cream will save you

seb_derm_face.png
look at my liver flush thread. I have a buddy who had this his entire life, after 5 liver flushes it completely went away

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
look at my liver flush thread. I have a buddy who had this his entire life, after 5 liver flushes it completely went away
Is liver flushing basically the same thing as oxalate dumping?

This subhuman condition was fucking my hair. Glad I have it under control now

Ketaconzole helps but dries the fuck out of my hair, I’m afraid of conditioning my hair on the off chance it makes it worse

Sulfur cream helps some people with that better than prescription stuff.