Seborrheic dermatitis

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I've had this condition my whole life. It was only once in complete remission, when my sex hormones were literally non-existent due to quitting anabolic steroids cold turkey.

I wanna try nuking my estradiol levels with aromatase inhibitors and see how that affects my seborrheic dermatitis. Some research suggests that estradiol is a primary driver of sebum production, which feeds melassezia fungus in your skin. Estradiol is made from testosterone, but I don't wanna lower that because of the neurocognitive benefits of DHT. Lowering testosterone might benefit me in other ways as well, since I have elevated red blood cells, hemoglobin and hematocrit, but I felt like shit when it was low so I'm just gonna try bringing down my E2 and observe the effects it has on my seb derm.

Stay tuned

@Seth Walsh what's your take on this? So far only nuking my hormones and megadosing vitamin A have helped

if thats the case just take accutane and be done with it
Accutane has too many long term side effects. It works for many people but I personally won't mess with it

Accutane has too many long term side effects. It works for many people but I personally won't mess with it
long and short term side effect are unironically cope with proper dosing. you need to be 0.001% unlucky for it to cause harm at less than 5mg ed which works just as well

I've had this condition my whole life. It was only once in complete remission, when my sex hormones were literally non-existent due to quitting anabolic steroids cold turkey.

I wanna try nuking my estradiol levels with aromatase inhibitors and see how that affects my seborrheic dermatitis. Some research suggests that estradiol is a primary driver of sebum production, which feeds melassezia fungus in your skin. Estradiol is made from testosterone, but I don't wanna lower that because of the neurocognitive benefits of DHT. Lowering testosterone might benefit me in other ways as well, since I have elevated red blood cells, hemoglobin and hematocrit, but I felt like shit when it was low so I'm just gonna try bringing down my E2 and observe the effects it has on my seb derm.

Stay tuned
Why not just oral antifungals?