Seborrheic Dermatitis

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Does anyone else have this shit?
My face is constantly red under my eyes and around the nose, I gave up on my scalp because no matter what shit I'll use I will have flaky skin after a day, but I would like to save my face, anyone had good result with anything?
That's one reason why I can't follow most guides that include retin-a or any retinol that is topical
I've been to a milion of dermatologists, I'm applying a specific ds cream now every night that the last one gave to me but it does nothing
Also I bought a red light mask with multiple lights, I've read that it helps with infiammation and redness (I've read that blue is better for this though, but my mask have that as well, so I could try)

Not to mention, I have good beard genes and I could beardfraud but the flaky shit gets there too, so I have to shave everyday (more redness)

Do you think that starting betacarotene could benefit me?
I mean it's better to be all red at this point :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Xulane and JL~
My face is constantly red under my eyes and around the nose, I gave up on my scalp because no matter what shit I'll use I will have flaky skin after a day, but I would like to save my face, anyone had good result with anything?
That's one reason why I can't follow most guides that include retin-a or any retinol that is topical
I've been to a milion of dermatologists, I'm applying a specific ds cream now every night that the last one gave to me but it does nothing
Also I bought a red light mask with multiple lights, I've read that it helps with infiammation and redness (I've read that blue is better for this though, but my mask have that as well, so I could try)

Not to mention, I have good beard genes and I could beardfraud but the flaky shit gets there too, so I have to shave everyday (more redness)

one of my friends had this. try using antifungals and moisturizer btw how long have u been using ur cream for bcs im pretty sure that shit takes months

Use antifungals, rotate them to not get the yeast to adapt (one month nizoral, one month selsun blue, one month another one with piroctolamine, then go back again) and use moisturizers who don't feed the yeast like MCT oil (only the C 8 derivate) or cerave moisturizer cream, you can check if ingredients are safe on sezia.co

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 5746 and khvirgin
one of my friends had this. try using antifungals and moisturizer btw how long have u been using ur cream for bcs im pretty sure that shit takes months
a month and half, it's called sensibio DS+
I'm also taking vitamind d3 (not sure if it that does anything, but I know sun helps and since there's no sun now...)
What antifungal do you recommend? Something like nizoral with Ketoconazole? I definitely tried it, I tried everything on the market at this point jfl

your liver must be rotten, clean it

fucking hate that shit

your liver must be rotten, clean it
Doesn't have anything to do with liver is just hypersensitivity to malassezia yeast so you have to eliminate it with antifungals and use moisturizers who don't feed it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746