Second and last visit of club

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
Sadly all written is 100% true

This happened in December 2023 on a prom, a girl I knew from language class (never talked, just said hello to each other), approached me. She was tipsy, her cheeks flushed, and she smiled at me. “Hey, (myname)” she said and raised her hands - was she trying to hug me? Neverthelesss I gave her high five instead. Her voice slightly slurred. “Having fun?” Asked me wheter will I go to school next morning, it was wednesday I think. I couldn’t believe it. She talked to me first! My heart raced, thinking maybe I had a chance with her.

Later, at the club, I saw her again. Gathering my courage, I walked up to her and asked, “Did you enjoy your prom?” She seemed a bit nervous and replied, “I think I did, it wasn not bad.” Her words were a bit jumbled, but I didn’t mind. Before I could say anything else, she left.

After some time, I caught a glimpse of her on the dance floor with two guys. Desperation kicked in, and I decided to approach her friends (saw them talking to each other, so i suppose they were friends) instead. “Hey, want to dance?” I asked. They agreed, but after a minute, all three of them suddenly had to go to the toilet, leaving me alone on the dance floor.

I stood there, feeling like abused dog. The night hadn’t gone as I had hoped. That bitch just wanted to make fun of my incel ass and made sure that I wont forget it. I spent like 60 Eur for the booze that night. I am never going clubbing alone ever again.

I started my next day with fresh haircut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and asia
TLDR “just shower 2 times a day and do nofap bro:feelsuhh::redpill: