Second-hand embarrassment from a group of brownoids

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
It was so embarrassing yesterday when my train arrived in Rotterdam. A bunch of curries came out and they were speaking in English, talking loudly about sex. And the pajeetas they were with said with a thick accent “oh my gosh hihihihi”. :lul: I bet everyone thought “ugh listen to these perverted pigs”. Terrible timing, the hospital rape has been in the media for some days now and these horny ass ahh pajeet mfers are loudly and openly talking about sex multiple times with their horrendous accents. Zero self-awareness whatsoever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kayne1, ominion, PRIEST Sv3rige and 35 others
Sorry bro, it won't happen again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Hetman Vilkas, Kayne1 and 20 others
It was so embarrassing yesterday when my train arrived in Rotterdam. A bunch of curries came out and they were speaking in English, talking loudly about sex. And the pajeetas they were with said with a thick accent “oh my gosh hihihihi”. :lul: I bet everyone thought “ugh listen to these perverted pigs”. Terrible timing, the hospital rape has been in the media for some days now and these horny ass ahh pajeet mfers are loudly and openly talking about sex multiple times with their horrendous accents. Zero self-awareness whatsoever.
Did you estimate their dick size while you were at it ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, PRIEST Sv3rige, SidharthTheSlayer and 16 others
Osama Bin Laden was found hiding in a house compound in Pakistan by American forces. Muammar Gaddafi was captured by rebel militia while hiding in a drain underneath a road in Libya. And Pakistani starlet Veena Malik was found by the Indian media hiding in a suburban hotel in Mumbai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, ominion, beefliverontop and 1 other person
it's almost jarring and disorienting when listening to them speak and bobble their head like a retard :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, RichardSpencel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
RDT 20240823 2014441048716230578416825

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Willmogulater, Aypo129 and 1 other person
How do you say sex in pajeet language jfl I guarantee it’s something that sounds funny

it's almost jarring and disorienting when listening to them speak and bobble their head like a retard :lul:
The head bobble is funny I had an Indian doc the other day :lul:

sorry bos can i hab the pusy bos

I don't know why Pajeetas do this

I think it's a coping mechanism because they are so undesired globally, that they have to resort to whoring themselves out
Remember there was this one really promiscuous Indian girl, that nobody looked at even though she was objectively HTB or smth. She didn't even have a weird accent, and was in class with her boyfriend
Loudly telling other people that she's going to try anal with him when she goes back to their dorm

I'm not kidding
I go to a reputable high class Uni too
And she also was leaning back on one of their mutual friends legs, with that other "friend" wrapping his arms around this girl, and the girl was shaking up and down on his leg as if the "friend" was humping her
In the middle of when class was going on...
While she had her cuck boyfriend smiling a few metres away...

I wanted to spark out both the "friend" and the Pajeeta right there, I felt so bad for the cuck boyfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, FBl, Gengar and 2 others
>Media outrage over curries raping foid
>Curries don’t care and double down by discussing about sex in public and finding their next victim
Holy based.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Aypo129, FBl and 3 others
I barely see curries in my life. I'd like to see how they are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Indian women can look like brown doppelgangers of sexy white women and still be the lowest on the race totem pole.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Gus17 and Deleted member 87367
>Media outrage over curries raping foid
>Curries don’t care and double down by discussing about sex in public and finding their next victim
Holy based.
View attachment 3117717
Funny but a turban means a Sikh guy
They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

And Sikhs only live in the North

All the tech support/ scammers/ shit bathers you hear of are a small minority of Hindus that do this

Sikhs are collectively the most hard working, kindest people on Earth. They would never inapporpriately touch a foid. They are true warriors.
So don't use the turban, kind, calm, warrior... use pajeet meme instead

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, FBl, Gengar and 2 others

I think it's a coping mechanism because they are so undesired globally, that they have to resort to whoring themselves out
Remember there was this one really promiscuous Indian girl, that nobody looked at even though she was objectively HTB or smth. She didn't even have a weird accent, and was in class with her boyfriend
Loudly telling other people that she's going to try anal with him when she goes back to their dorm

I'm not kidding
And she also was leaning back on one of their mutual friends legs, with that other "friend" wrapping his arms around this girl, and the girl was shaking up and down on his leg as if the "friend" was humping her

I wanted to spark out both the "friend" and the Pajeeta right there, I felt so bad for the cuck boyfriend
Even in India they do that lmfao. Heard one Sub5 Overweight jeeta talking about her hookup experience. Fucking disgusting I don't think even white women are these degenerate. Imagine being not only ugly but also having a personality worse than black foid.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and greycel
Every day I wake up I'm not sure whether I hate my curry side or white side more.

The brutal reality of having a curry father and white mum.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
And they were talking about sex, I bet all the white women there were disgusted too. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

I'm not kidding

It’s the guys that were being more cringe imho. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
India and Pakistan must be nuked before these creatures infest the entire world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and toolateforme
Funny but a turban means a Sikh guy
They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

And Sikhs only live in the North

All the tech support/ scammers/ shit bathers you hear of are a small minority of Hindus that do this

Sikhs are collectively the most hard working, kindest people on Earth. They would never inapporpriately touch a foid. They are true warriors.
So don't use the turban, kind, calm, warrior... use pajeet meme instead
View attachment 3117729
My brother and I went to a small local place owned by Sikh Punjabis to print my e-ticket. I wanted to pay with my bank card but he said next time just bring coins as it’s too much of a hassle to pay with a card for something that doesn’t require much money anyway so he gave it to us for free. I was wearing a kameez so he recognized we were fellow Punjabis I suppose. Next time I’ll buy a can of drink and let him keep the change to repay the favor even though I never go there normally. He had good coloring too, lighter than me even.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
Every day I wake up I'm not sure whether I hate my curry side or white side more.

The brutal reality of having a curry father and white mum.
You’re mixed? Mirin. What is your phenotype like? We had two similar mixes, one of them died in May due to an OD and he looked more like a Latino and the other one looks white, he’s @Gaygymmaxx.

You’re mixed? Mirin. What is your phenotype like? We had two similar mixes, one of them died in May due to an OD and he looked more like a Latino and the other one looks white, he’s @Gaygymmaxx.
Bro just cursed me

Im next up :what:

• So Sad
Even in India they do that lmfao. Heard one Sub5 Overweight jeeta talking about her hookup experience. Fucking disgusting I don't think even white women are these degenerate. Imagine being not only ugly but also having a personality worse than black foid.
Pajeetas are literally the worst.

Attachments

• b.o.y_squad-20240823-0001.mp4
    9.1 MB
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, toolateforme and Chadeep
India and Pakistan must be nuked before these creatures infest the entire world.
Buddy I just checked your IP :forcedsmile:, your people are hated even more than currycels. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, moredatesmorerapes, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
  • JFL
Black women have good personalities generally speaking. At least in NL.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Been mistaken for middle eastern and med sometimes.

My skin colour can go from semi white to extremely tanned.

I can send you pics of myself if you want.

• Woah
R u forgetting the dog pill.

mirin their low inhib :feelskek:

• JFL
Wtf is that Creature bhai. :sick::feelswhat:
That's Bangalore for you. contrary to the popular belief in this forum, mumbai got sum baddies. Two sides of the same coin

Attachments

• apoooorva-20240823-0001.mp4
    1.1 MB
Been mistaken for middle eastern and med sometimes.

My skin colour can go from semi white to extremely tanned.

I can send you pics of myself if you want.
Do send me! Curious to see. And now we know where you got your big dick genes from. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
That's Bangalore for you. contrary to the popular belief in this forum, mumbai got sum baddies. Two sides of the same coin
Slumbai has many pretty Foids cuz of Bollywood and most Modelling agencies are there. Compared to Bangalore where it's Just IT Employees

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Slumbai has many pretty Foids cuz of Bollywood and most Modelling agencies are there. Compared to Bangalore where it's Just IT Employees
Gonna shift to slumbai soon

Did not read popcorn 350757682

Buddy I just checked your IP :forcedsmile:, your people are hated even more than currycels. :feelshah:
I am unaware of the correlation between a factual statement and my "Supposed" nationality.

Last edited:
I am unaware of the correlation between a factual statement and my "Supposed" nationality.
Let me rephrase:

Why are you, as a fellow shitskin, barking for others? You even look like a currycel.

Lmfao what the fuck were they saying?

Lmfao what the fuck were they saying?
They were saying loudly “well eventually you have to have to do the sex”, and I think then he said something like “have sex with him”, “sex feels good” and every time the guy(s) talked about sex, the pajeetas replied with “oh my gosh hihihihi”.

They were saying loudly “well eventually you have to have to do the sex”, and I think then he said something like “have sex with him”, “sex feels good” and every time the guy(s) talked about sex, the pajeetas replied with “oh my gosh hihihihi”.
:lul::lul::lul:omg that shit is embarrasing as fuck
Everyone was prob judging them

How were the girls not grossed out?

Were they chadpreets?

• JFL
"brownoids"
Laugh cant hold it in

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back