Second post rate me

himooke

himooke

Iron
Rate me based off on psl scale (is it over)

Blud is +18 and never knew about angles/ distortion/ lighting

• +1
Reactions: geneticdiff, Slothmaxxer, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
Between LTN and MTN. Consider softmaxxing as an option first (gym, gums) and get an genioplasty that would be followed by a rhino and a lefort if you really want to ascend to HTN+

It is over that Jaw is tragic feller

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger and PsychoDsk
Between LTN and MTN. Consider softmaxxing as an option first (gym, gums) and get an genioplasty that would be followed by a rhino and a lefort if you really want to ascend to HTN+
So like low MTN, sadly im not old enough to get surgeries like that yet just a couple more years

pretty meh, any tips on how i can improve
The lower third is where most of your problems lie, your jaw is very narrow, philtrum overpowers chin, gonial angle almost certainly too high, probably recessed etc. You fall within the average looks range already, and I don't feel qualified to give surgical advice, but surgerymaxxing is probably your best bet if you're serious about this stuff. I doubt you'll see any significant improvements from mewing/ chewing/ thumb pulling etc. A side profile pic would be useful too.

Grow a full beard or shave completely you look like a pedophile

im not taking a picture from 6 ft away im deadass sitting in bed in my boxers

bro why are you taking pictures so close up with no shirt and some chain from Aliexpress? You look like some Mexican who sells weed to kids near school
Im in texas its too hot for a shirt and i just woke up give me a break

Im afraid itll make me look younger or worse
won't..it will make u look younger but...comeon u look like a mexican drug smuggler...loose it and become a tiktok prettyboy

won't..it will make u look younger but...comeon u look like a mexican drug smuggler...loose it and become a tiktok prettyboy
Maybe in winter during my time off i aint tryna look goofy for a couple of months

Maybe in winter during my time off i aint tryna look goofy for a couple of months
u already are goofy...loosing it will really make u look better...I mean bro, mustache makes people look like hitler, rasta, pedro or tech curry no inbetween...jus loose it

Attachments

• IMG_20240824_162018.jpg
    IMG_20240824_162018.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7fc229525c27db41909a5724151c8f53.jpg
    7fc229525c27db41909a5724151c8f53.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
u already are goofy...loosing it will really make u look better...I mean bro, mustache makes people look like hitler, rasta, pedro or tech curry no inbetween...jus loose it
I will in winter i just refuse to do it when i still got school (im 14)

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Or this

Attachments

• 3849366_rdr2___arthur_morgan_by_sentinelarts_ddhvxmv-fullview.jpg
    3849366_rdr2___arthur_morgan_by_sentinelarts_ddhvxmv-fullview.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 0