Second pubertymaxxing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I have an idea that it is possible to in a sense give ourselves a "second puberty" of sorts, by recreating those conditions. By utilizing HGH and testosterone, we may be able to make the effects of copes such as mewing, myobrace, and chewing amplified. Proper sleep is imperative during this time as is exercise and nutrition. Oral posture is most important as a second puberty has the ability to detract from looks as much as improve them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Marsiere214, Bennett and 6 others
just lol at this

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
By utilizing HGH and testosterone, we may be able to make the effects of copes such as mewing, myobrace, and chewing amplified.

Only thing mewing does is lower your IQ. Why would you want to amplify that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 245, fobos and 1 other person
idk mewing makes you healthy and optimal :) spread the word guys.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
Pretty sure mewing is cope, no idea about myobrace, but test and hgh would definitely speed up chewing results.

There's no way to currently give yourself a second puberty of course though. Once your growth plates are closed it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Just read my username bro

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 656
literately what you can do in real time with mewing. The before is what most mouth breathers do naturally
also mewing will project your chin forward very slight.

========================================================================================

My brother (who is a mouth breather and doesnt have good posture or chews or tongue posture

Vs

Me

Attachments

• recessed.png
    recessed.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 94
  • wow.png
    wow.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 109
  • facial upswing.jpg
    facial upswing.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 46003587_193090141626620_3194625493995356160_n.jpg
    46003587_193090141626620_3194625493995356160_n.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 53354549_267275984208035_7920482544993173504_o.jpg
    53354549_267275984208035_7920482544993173504_o.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 50329042_101066360992826_8535527582676811776_o (2).jpg
    50329042_101066360992826_8535527582676811776_o (2).jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 50805225_246881346247499_7793700985930514432_n (1).jpg
    50805225_246881346247499_7793700985930514432_n (1).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Alexanderr, manlet cUnt and 2 others
literately what you can do in real time with mewing. The before is what most mouth breathers do naturally

========================================================================================

My brother (who is a mouth breather and doesnt have good posture or chews or tongue posture

Vs

Me

That's one hefty antegonial notch ngl

aka twin study or sibling comparison started out very quite similar
That's one hefty antegonial notch ngl

genetic. Dad has it. his father had it. mewing is supposed to reduce it but it wont remove it completely .

Vs

Me
Only issue I have is my palate isn't wide enough to put the entirety of my tongue on the palate, the part furthest back (which is the most important one) blocks my airway when I try. I wish palatal expansion with appliances was more researched.

Vs

Me
Thats actually insane how it projects chin slightly

• Love it
Reactions: AstroSky
Thats actually insane how it projects chin slightly

had someone said im jutting forward and if i actually jut forward i look retarded. You have to engage the root really well and ensure you got decent posture to even see a slight forward project.
Only issue I have is my palate isn't wide enough to put the entirety of my tongue on the palate, the part furthest back (which is the most important one) blocks my airway when I try. I wish palatal expansion with appliances was more researched.

you can breath but you have to raise your soft palate a little. Its a singing technique singers practice. helps you get around that issue
Think of mewing as a reverse of yawn btw.

Last edited:
Only thing mewing does is lower your IQ. Why would you want to amplify that?
I feel like mewing is legit tho. Do we have any proof against it?

@AstroSky would it be possible to take a photo of your tongue up against the palate with your mouth open? I want to know what its like for you because when i try and mew you can see my giant frenulum which i need removed

I feel like mewing is legit tho. Do we have any proof against it?

and you have nothing to lose and only to gain
@AstroSky would it be possible to take a photo of your tongue up against the palate with your mouth open? I want to know what its like for you because when i try and mew you can see my giant frenulum which i need removed

i do it my streams all the time but sure

and you have nothing to lose and only to gain

i do it my streams all the time but sure
Okay Astro, now that you are friendly with Mr Mew, maybe now would be a good time to ask him his thoughts on Myobrace. We need a definitive answer on this one. It either helps mewing or it hinders it, I think its time we found out for good.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I can see why people think you’re low IQ now.

I can see why people think you’re low IQ now.
JoinedMar 6, 2019

Honestly dont know how you find the will to get up each morning tbh. Its really over for you man.

Pretty sure mewing is cope, no idea about myobrace, but test and hgh would definitely speed up chewing results.

There's no way to currently give yourself a second puberty of course though. Once your growth plates are closed it's over.

Just open them again bro...
Its not that hard.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Mods move or delete this shit thread please, no grounding in scientific reality whatsoever

Mods move or delete this shit thread please, no grounding in scientific reality whatsoever
Your obviously very new here. Stay in your lane and don’t try to criticise experienced posters

If i chop my balls off and sew them back on does that mean they'll drop again and I'll go through a second puberty and go from 6"1 to 7"1

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
Your obviously very new here. Stay in your lane and don’t try to criticise experienced posters

This is one of the dumbest looks "theory" posts that I've ever seen, on here and on Lookism, and that says a lot. It's not possible to "re-create" puberty by injecting hormones artificially if puberty has already occurred.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
This is one of the dumbest looks "theory" posts that I've ever seen, on here and on Lookism, and that says a lot. It's not possible to "re-create" puberty by injecting hormones artificially if puberty has already occurred.
I really don’t care what you think tbh. The idea is solid and valid. Go back to lookism if you love it so much. But while here, you will follow OUR way things are done. Don’t come here trying to change it.

I really don’t care what you think tbh. The idea is solid and valid. Go back to lookism if you love it so much. But while here, you will follow OUR way things are done. Don’t come here trying to change it.
Since when do you speak for everyone here you cunt? :lul:

What exactly is your way? Posting random cope theories with absolutely no evidence whatsoever? I suppose it would be possible to emulate puberty to some extent with the right hormones, but this post is worthless without some links to reputable sources, not to mention that any method of doing this would not really be feasible. Also I hate Lookism that's why I stopped using it after a couple months

you can breath but you have to raise your soft palate a little. Its a singing technique singers practice. helps you get around that issue
Think of mewing as a reverse of yawn btw.
Holy fuck I just felt something weird... thought I had mewing 100% down. I don't think anybody is mewing right, I will fool around with this raising soft palate thing for a few hours.

Always knew I couldn't get my entire tongue up there and thought it would just happen as I expanded my palate and got forward growth, but this is a breakthrough

Last edited:
Back in days when AstroSky was with us lol

Vs

Me

When the cope was strong i almost trusted him, but from this pics it's clear he was lying.
I mean, the "before and after mewing" is just the same pic lol. Same hairstyle, same clothes, same posture; he just photoshopped the "before".

And no, he wasn't using that as example, he used to say that was really him before mewing.lol

i miss you bro, come back hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

When the cope was strong i almost trusted him, but from this pics it's clear he was lying.
I mean, the "before and after mewing" is just the same pic lol. Same hairstyle, same clothes, same posture; he just photoshopped the "before".

And no, he wasn't using that as example, he used to say that was really him before mewing.lol

In the end all that mewing cope was useless : he's a manlet and is dating a sub 4 it's over for manlets with a nice faces.

• +1
in the doubt, i'll keep mewing

• +1

He was clearly talking about how mewing has your jaw set naturally more forward then when you don't mew. I don't think he's retarded enough to fake something so badly.

The before and after wasn't long term at all and it wasn't meant to be lmao
literately what you can do in real time with mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and St Eroid
Exogenous hormones do simulate "second puberty" effects. It's a valid hypothesis, though hard to answer/test. JFL at kids hating, down syndrome IQ

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Wincel
Exogenous hormones do simulate "second puberty" effects. It's a valid hypothesis, though hard to answer/test. JFL at kids hating, down syndrome IQ
thank god our bones never stop growing and fuse or someth... wait a sec...

thank god our bones never stop growing and fuse or someth... wait a sec...
I do realize that but what if increased hormonal levels would increase bone mobility/growth with added pressure. Idk broski, would like to see a study on that.

I do realize that but what if increased hormonal levels would increase bone mobility/growth with added pressure. Idk broski, would like to see a study on that.
bone mobility? wtf

look into relaxin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Wincel