SECOND TRUE RARE (URGENT OR ER)

staxk

staxk

Iron
Any one have advice on how to fix my recessed chin anything else idrc just ratings unless it’s some important shit
IMG 0302
IMG 0298
IMG 0296

you should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, boss8055, efidescontinuado and 5 others
Your maxilla is recessed lil bro. Get bimax or rope posthaste

you should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
W Pfp my guy

• Love it
Reactions: castizo

Attachments

• ba0baea140831cee5a01df4fd91a23e2.jpg
    ba0baea140831cee5a01df4fd91a23e2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 08662c26114ac915f170fbea0c0ade91.jpg
    08662c26114ac915f170fbea0c0ade91.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Rina is the best looking imo. She is highkey a fraud tho
shes way too high psl to appeal to me same with the right one, the middle one is hot but still looks normal

I think u misread the title just a lil

Your chin is not recessed idiot

Attachments

• temp_image_559014E1-F950-4D77-967B-DBD80B9AC609.webp
    temp_image_559014E1-F950-4D77-967B-DBD80B9AC609.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_234B0051-D1EE-4A8C-B5CE-D5BCA6492F17.webp
    temp_image_234B0051-D1EE-4A8C-B5CE-D5BCA6492F17.webp
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_5C84476A-0E63-4F10-80F8-87EB3F98B33B.webp
    temp_image_5C84476A-0E63-4F10-80F8-87EB3F98B33B.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_EF3CFF76-24ED-459C-91F5-638D5D973E57.webp
    temp_image_EF3CFF76-24ED-459C-91F5-638D5D973E57.webp
    140.4 KB · Views: 0
Istg it looks like leafyishere to me, you got a rating?

Yeah nah my sp is ropefuel i feel like my front profile is like high mtn ,low htn I mean im not fucking posing like others but idk

whats that
Low htn in the poorest slums of Jakarta maybe

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
Fix acne retigga

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
your chin is fine focus on improving your skin

Ight bru new slurs are crazy like tf that even mean
Retarded nigga

Seriously though, fix ur acne first and foremost

Retarded nigga

Seriously though, fix ur acne first and foremost
Is it rly that bad I mean I am trying my genetics just fucking suck I’d rather have tips to look good beneath the acne yk

Is it rly that bad I mean I am trying my genetics just fucking suck I’d rather have tips to look good beneath the acne yk
No it’s not that bad nigcuck you aren’t that bad looking just fix ur shit skin and get lean😡

No it’s not that bad nigcuck you aren’t that bad looking just fix ur shit skin and get lean😡
you chill asf, I got it bro imma lock it for you cromagnon man , also why you mad

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you chill asf, I got it bro imma lock it for you cromagnon man , also why you mad
im not mad lol dw, my point is ur genetics aren’t shit don’t be so self pitiful to urself, they are pretty decent and most ppl have it worse. Fix the stuff I told u to fix and you should be ok imo. Grow out your hair as well maybe start curling eyelashes, do basic softmaxx shit.

• +1
Reactions: staxk
im not mad lol dw, my point is ur genetics aren’t shit don’t be so self pitiful to urself, they are pretty decent and most ppl have it worse. Fix the stuff I told u to fix and you should be ok imo. Grow out your hair as well maybe start curling eyelashes, do basic softmaxx shit.

yk ur actually a good person for someone on org I’ve been getting shit since I joined , thanks for the advice I’m gonna start castor oil on lashes and brows hopefully I’ll be htn-lite by one day

• +1
yk ur actually a good person for someone on org I’ve been getting shit since I joined , thanks for the advice I’m gonna start castor oil on lashes and brows hopefully I’ll be htn-lite by one day
I wouldn’t take 99% of org raters seriously, they jerk off male models 24/7 with massive amounts of lube and have crazy unrealistic standards, irl is so much different than looksmax.org rating standards

Though there are good raters here who are genuine

get lean and fix your skin first

I wouldn’t take 99% of org raters seriously, they jerk off male models 24/7 with massive amounts of lube and have crazy unrealistic standards, irl is so much different than looksmax.org rating standards

Though there are good raters here who are genuine
Yeah its like not all of us look like delon drago and bomer, bro this random ass dude measured my whole face and gave me ltn 😭 ruined my night fr , what’s my rating ?

• +1
Yeah its like not all of us look like delon drago and bomer, bro this random ass dude measured my whole face and gave me ltn 😭 ruined my night fr , what’s my rating ?
Low mtn imo.

soft maxxing will help tremendously

Low mtn imo.

soft maxxing will help tremendously
Aye that’s not horrible, I am 26% bf so when I trim down I should look a lot better too

• +1