SECRET VEDIC ASTROLOGY TECHNIQUES TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE!!!

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
I'm gonna keep this simple so it's easy to understand for everyone, I've done lots of research in this shit and this knowledge isn't easy to find but I'll share some important techniques that'll confirm that she's the one if you guys ever find a girl.

So in Vedic astrology the ascendant is the most important house coz it represents yourself. Every zodiac sign is ruled by a planet, I'm not gonna tell what zodiac sign is ruled by which planet coz you can google that shit and also search that planet's exaltation and debilitation sign.

So for example let's say you're a Capricorn ascendant guy, your soulmate needs to be either Cancer ascendant or Libra ascendant.

So the special thing about these two ascendants is that Cancer is directly opposite of Capricorn in the birth chart which means you're made for each other but if she's Libra ascendant you'll enjoy more in the relationship because Saturn rules Capricorn and it exalts in Libra.

Now the tricky part here is the relationship between the ascendant lords, even if you find a Cancer ascendant girl as Capricorn ascendant guy, in her birth chart the Saturn needs to be well placed and in freindly zodiac sign and good relationship with her Moon coz Cancer is ruled by Moon, this shit will get more advanced after this so if you're interested I can explain it according to your birth charts here.

The logic here is the planet that rules your ascendant sign is you in everyone's else birth charts, if you're Leo ascendant (ruled by Sun), then let's say the people you meet with strong Sun in their birth charts or with Aries ascendant (Sun exalts in Aries), you'll connect with these people and feel good around them, this is not just for finding your soul mate but every human being you interact with this is what decides your relationship with them.

If you actually give a fuck, use some common sense from this example I gave above, I'm not gonna explain the basics.

Also this isn't cope Western or Chinese astrology made for white foids to judge personalities and shit, these are definitive predictions which was written in Vedas and Puranas more than ten thousand years ago.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Napoleon de Geso
Use this website to create your birth chart, don't need to put your real name and use North Indian layout, birth minutes should be accurate tho

@BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @Kater Maxxing

is there a difference between vedic astrologic charts and others or no

is there a difference between vedic astrologic charts and others or no
Yes there is, Western astrology charts move ahead one zodiac sign for every planet which makes it very inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
It works my mother did this

not an atom

Attachments

• 202309162014.mp4
    1.5 MB

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0
I think I understand why you have such a creative mind, Rahu and Moon conjunction makes your mind unstable but creative

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think I understand why you have such a creative mind, Rahu and Moon conjunction makes your mind unstable but creative
thanks bhai
I am thinking of resurrecting this topic so .org inkwells can get their wife prediction down to a T, looks and personality
I tried it on me and my fiancee and it can predict body count as well

• +1
thanks bhai
I am thinking of resurrecting this topic so .org inkwells can get their wife prediction down to a T, looks and personality
I tried it on me and my fiancee and it can predict body count as well
how could I resurrect the thread? It would be funny to see what people's wives are predicted to be

• +1
how could I resurrect the thread? It would be funny to see what people's wives are predicted to be
We'll just have to bump it from time to time I guess

• +1
We'll just have to bump it from time to time I guess
How could I reformat my thread better?

• +1
How could I reformat my thread better?
Its perfect but the problem is nobody on this forum is interested in astrology and that's understandable, you should make a post like that on reddit, people there will appreciate it more, go to vedic astrology and jyotisha sub and post it

• +1
Its perfect but the problem is nobody on this forum is interested in astrology and that's understandable, you should make a post like that on reddit, people there will appreciate it more, go to vedic astrology and jyotisha sub and post it
Banned/shadowbanned on reddit

also I'm trying to make it PSL-focused
Banned/shadowbanned on reddit

74944E02 2B45 49AE 87AF EFDD9B8716BC

8249DB5C 5464 400A B824 07070FF7FF76

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn