Kraken

@SecularIslamist its over.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 7 others
oh no Arab woman what have you done?

why not me

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 4 others
Not really. They are both Muslim. If he converted for her even better. But son will be incel for.sure so that's the end of their bloodline.

oh yeah , that logic, uwu both muslims. then why the fuck he did not marry a girl from his own country,culture ? why the fuck he went for the arab pussy ?

you are muslim, then why the fuck you simp for arab women. ever gonna marry a girl like this picrel muslimah ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel and GigaStacySexual
Not really. They are both Muslim. If he converted for her even better. But son will be incel for.sure so that's the end of their bloodline.
If a nigger converts it's then OK for him to fuck your women 🤣

You're a fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: human304
If a nigger converts it's then OK for him to fuck your women 🤣

You're a fucking cuck
It's not cuck you retard, go look up the definition. I'm not a race purist sfcel like you. If they're both virgins and have parents who don't mind it's fine.

I'm not MENA. It's not my women. I'm curry and nobody wants "our" women. Not that I consider them mine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual, Sub5kang and 2 others
It's not cuck you retard, go look up the definition. I'm not a race purist sfcel like you. If they're both virgins and have parents who don't mind it's fine.

I'm not MENA. It's not my women. I'm curry and nobody wants "our" women. Not that I consider them out.
You place a man made fairytale above bloodline making you a cuck. Plus, you pay taxes supporting the offspring from said union. You're a disgrace.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and human304
You place a man made fairytale above bloodline making you a cuck.
There is a BBC in your bloodline if you go far enough. No such thing as a 'pure' anything.
Plus, you pay taxes supporting the offspring from said union. You're a disgrace.
I pays taxes coz I work unlike you retard. But I support free markets and anarcho-capitalism so I would not support any welfare.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
There is a BBC in your bloodline if you go far enough. No such thing as a 'pure' anything.

I pays taxes coz I work unlike you retard. But I support free markets and anarcho-capitalism so I would not support any welfare.
What's an sfcel

Whites separated from blacks almost 200 thousand years ago. So, you're talking BS yet again. So, whites in their natural state are 'pure.'
You're a pathetic cuckold. Over for your bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: human304
this "Africa origin" theory has been proven wrong and more evidence are coming out each year.

humans never originated from africa, a group that migrated to africa mated with a sub-species with not so human like features causing in the black race.

just because , your warlord prophet , wanted an army so he gave that slave Bilal , same rights as Arab chads, does not mean anything.

because of your popos mistake, arab girls are now going ham on bbc in france.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel