Secured a jb girlfriend

P

PotassiumMaxxer

Bronze
I've done it bros, all the looksmaxxing paid off, got myself a 16 year old, htb, aryan girlfriend, who was a virgin before me (I'm 19 and its legal here for all you age cucks)

Thank you for all help bhais, I should probably stop rotting here now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mathis, sportsmogger and 10 others
Where did you meet her and what's your rating?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
how did you meet?

Where did you meet her and what's your rating?
Met her online. Everyone who's rated me has said HTN but that was earlier on this year or last year and I've ascended more since then, I'd still say I'm HTN though.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BoredPrince and SavageAstronaut
Met her online. Everyone who's rated me has said HTN but that was earlier on this year or last year and I've ascended more since then, I'd still say I'm HTN though.
what platform i feel like online dating is only for short term

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I've done it bros, all the looksmaxxing paid off, got myself a 16 year old, htb, aryan girlfriend, who was a virgin before me (I'm 19 and its legal here for all you age cucks)

Thank you for all help bhais, I should probably stop rotting here now.
Atta boy!

• Love it
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
this... isnt weird to anyone?

• +1
Reactions: huwie, sportsmogger, Jagaaan and 1 other person
Yeah and I’m ronaldo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and sportsmogger
It is to me. OP is a fucking pedo, probably a subhuman who can’t get a girl his own age so he has to prey on innocent little girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, nope, huwie and 10 others
u have weird morals…

innocent girls are far better than manipulative girls with an “ex” but i do get the age diff is too much

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PotassiumMaxxer
It is to me. OP is a fucking pedo, probably a subhuman who can’t get a girl his own age so he has to prey on innocent little girls.
my perspective is. it isnt weird to people who dont have access to pussy, once your deprived enough age doesnt really matter to an extent

• +1
Reactions: mathis, BoredPrince, Ghoulish and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jagaaan
IMG 2841

what.. not wanting to date someone 3 years younger than me???
16 is the age of consent in western countries, that’s saying something imo it’s not like OP is from countries where the age of consent is 13

also i’d say 3 years is the max w age difference but i agree that’s pushing it

my perspective is. it isnt weird to people who dont have access to pussy, once your deprived enough age doesnt really matter to an extent
Except I do have access to pussy since I ascended, I'd just rather a virgin than someone who's been ran through

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
16 is the age of consent in western countries, that’s saying something imo it’s not like OP is from countries where the age of consent is 13

in teens years 3 years is translated to like 6

and stop with the innocence cope. im 17 and have had a innocent Mormon girl that was almost 18

innocence is not defined by age. if that was the case 12 year olds who vape, do drugs or sex wouldnt exist

• Ugh..
Reactions: notrealdanish
Pedo for liking girls 2.5 years younger than me? JFL

• +1
Reactions: goober55

I am pushing it a tad, but if it makes it better, she's nearly 17, long before I turn 20. So it's more like a 2 year difference most of the time

Except I do have access to pussy since I ascended, I'd just rather a virgin than someone who's been ran through
right, yk.. there are virgins your age?

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
u have weird morals…

innocent girls are far better than manipulative girls with an “ex” but i do get the age diff is too much
She's 17 long before I turn 20, if that makes it better

Much less. The age gap really isnt much of a big deal. Are you american?
i live in america. i know a few girls my age virgins, Mormons here are the innocent grown ups you should be dating instead of a 16 year old

Pedo for liking girls 2.5 years younger than me? JFL
I was just joking. I am 32 and had girlfriends who were 14-16. Yeah I got a few stares and lost friends because of it, but it was all worth it for that prime jb pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Paul7, BoredPrince and 1 other person
1% of 19 yo girls are virgin
yeah if your in a inbred retarded spanish country

obviously most girls are sluts, doesnt mean they dont exist. and some of them dont even know their worth lol

yeah if your in a inbred retarded spanish country

obviously most girls are sluts, doesnt mean they dont exist. and some of them dont even know their worth lol
Non virgin ≠ slut. She could’ve had sex in an ltr

Agreed, JBmaxxers are deeply troubled. They steal JBs from teencels like me who rightfully deserve them since we match their sexual breeding energy and can pass on good genes.

• JFL
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, watah and N1666
Agreed, JBmaxxers are deeply troubled. They steal JBs from teencels like me who rightfully deserve them since we match their sexual breeding energy and can pass on good genes.
Tough shit boyo. Jfl at "Sexual breeding energy", everyone knows girls hit puberty like 2-3 years earlier so no you don't, keep coping.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goober55, watah and cromagnon
Tough shit boyo. Jfl at "Sexual breeding energy", everyone knows girls hit puberty like 2-3 years earlier so no you don't, keep coping.
Cope faggot oldcel. Go rot and fuck a roastie, fucking nigger. You missed your shot at teen love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and N1666
Cope faggot oldcel. Go rot and fuck a roastie, fucking nigger. You missed your shot at teen love
"Oldcel" jfl. Yeah I missed my shot at teen love, idc, I'll just steal your oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
oh stfu, your on this site, dont bother being mad at anyone "stealing" something that you cant get

• +1
Reactions: watah and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
oh stfu, your on this site, dont bother being mad at anyone "stealing" something that you cant get
I have 2 foids who are interested in me, I think, so actually I can get it, nigger

• JFL
Reactions: watah and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I was just joking. I am 32 and had girlfriends who were 14-16. Yeah I got a few stares and lost friends because of it, but it was all worth it for that prime jb pussy.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and PotassiumMaxxer
I have 2 foids who are interested in me, I think, so actually I can get it, nigger
interested? so.. your not dating either of them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, PotassiumMaxxer and cromagnon
"Interested" in you doesn't mean shit unless you fuck them bro.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
interested? so.. your not dating either of them?
no becvause i ignore them when they try to talk to me for some reason, which im trying to stop doing

• JFL
Reactions: Arkham
no becvause i ignore them when they try to talk to me for some reason, which im trying to stop doing
real shit, i lost a few cause of that even tho i like them

• +1
NT is law
not even just nt, ive seen my friends do that lol, but it doesnt effect you if you keep going in and out of relationships, so try that first

• +1
not even just nt, ive seen my friends do that lol, but it doesnt effect you if you keep going in and out of relationships, so try that first
I straight up ignore them though, or just say smthn really aspie.

For example, a conversation in biology i had yesterday

her: hey

me: hi

her: *random bullshit i forgot what she said*

me: ok

and then i turned away and went back to my work

:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I straight up ignore them though, or just say smthn really aspie.

For example, a conversation in biology i had yesterday

her: hey

me: hi

her: *random bullshit i forgot what she said*

me: ok

and then i turned away and went back to my work

:feelswah:
same. here is some bullshit ive done

her: invites me to eat lunch with her

me: * panicked * im going to pizza hut with my friends

there isnt a pizza hut in my town

• JFL
Real

Lol if ur not ogremaxxed at 16 and under, ur literally competing with 19 year old losers like OP for girls ur age

• JFL
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
Lol if ur not ogremaxxed at 16 and under, ur literally competing with 19 year old losers like OP for girls ur age
True jfl but I actually look really young for my age, I look 16 maybe. So it's other pretty boys who are my toughest competition

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger