• Guard

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Waiter

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
Should I be a security guard (Would probably do a shift at night or evening to avoid bullshit) or a waiter?

Guard is zero stress can do whatever I want on my computer but can be very lonely, depressing (Especially at night), and it's way harder to have a social life or go out, if your place is strict then sometimes you're just forced to sit there and do nothing except maybe do your rounds

Waiter is obviously MUCH higher stress and LOTS of actual work and I do have autism and social anxiety but I am also fairly attractive and tall and can mask myself reasonably well, so it could pay MUCH better as I can get good tips to myself. But keep in mind once again that waiting is genuinely STRESSFUL and HARD, a lot more so than you would believe.

Which path would you suggest I take?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and heightmaxxing
Become a waiter. It's good social skills practice.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, aber and DonaldJTrump
Waiter is literally the most beta job on the planet,

You are literally running around like a cuck serving rich people who have way better lives than you hoping they give you 5 bucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, N1666, Htobrother and 5 others
Should I be a security guard (Would probably do a shift at night or evening to avoid bullshit) or a waiter?

Guard is zero stress can do whatever I want on my computer but can be very lonely, depressing (Especially at night), and it's way harder to have a social life or go out, if your place is strict then sometimes you're just forced to sit there and do nothing except maybe do your rounds

Waiter is obviously MUCH higher stress and LOTS of actual work and I do have autism and social anxiety but I am also fairly attractive and tall and can mask myself reasonably well, so it could pay MUCH better as I can get good tips to myself. But keep in mind once again that waiting is genuinely STRESSFUL and HARD, a lot more so than you would believe.

Which path would you suggest I take?
If you are htn+ then definitely a waiter, if not then security guard

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, DonaldJTrump and Htobrother
depends how you look but ultimately which one you prefer, if theyre paying the same but you cant stand being a waiter than be a security guard, not like youre gonna get tips anyway if you hate the job

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and PLA1092
I was a waiter for few days
And had blonde HTN /stacylite German foids always smiling at me whenever I went up to take the order or bitches approaching me outside whenever I was taking a break with some excuses

But it's very stressful you don't have even time to talk with them really if they ask you something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
I was a waiter for few days
And had blonde HTN /stacylite German foids always smiling at me whenever I went up to take the order or bitches approaching me outside whenever I was taking a break with some excuses

But it's very stressful you don't have even time to talk with them really if they ask you something
Yeah I prob would never do it unless it paid super well, I don't react to high stress well

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yeah I prob would never do it unless it paid super well, I don't react to high stress well
I burned out after 3 days and quit
I literally was a waiter ,had to check how many drinks are there from each and write down what was less bring out drinks and change them into the freezer
Also check outside if everything is clean
At the same time like a robot

From 15 to 00:00

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump