Seeing a htn-chadlite irl feels so surreal

alurmo

alurmo

I remember seeing a chadlite irl a week ago and i couldnt stop looking at him, im not a fag however tho, i couldnt help but just look, bc u see chadlites and htn all the time on this site but seing one irl is just so insane, its like u can see how the foids in the room just look at him

I saw this foid where she looked at him for a couple of seconds then turned back covering her mouth,almost like she was abt to giggle or somt

Fuark man that was so much suifeul, i didnt know how to react honestly

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, poopoohead, watah and 5 others
I remember seeing a chadlite irl a week ago and i couldnt stop looking at him, im not a fag however tho, i couldnt help but just look, bc u see chadlites and htn all the time on this site but seing one irl is just so insane, its like u can see how the foids in the room just look at him

I saw this foid where she looked at him for a couple of seconds then turned back covering her mouth,almost like she was abt to giggle or somt

Fuark man that was so much suifeul, i didnt know how to react honestly
did you feel like going er

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I really don’t see them that frequently

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and alurmo
Are you not from Nigeria?
What chadlite..

Thats what i mean
U barely see them irl
But when u see them its just so crazy ngl
The ones I see tbh are short and I’m taller then them

• +1
yeah i dont see myself much in public except mirrors

facts I woke up more good looking today and seeing myself in the mirror felt surreal

I dont feel its that special. It depends on the moment, if you are tired you don't give a damn for example

• +1
You are just not a chadlite bro you would literally go out somewhere and get snap after snap from foids if you are really a tall chadlite
Whenever I go out I get called handsome by women especially since I now lost like 11-13kg my jawline is more prominent

Last time I also got called big today outside by some woman that runs a store when I was buying something

Now imagine if you saw this guy :feelscry: