seeing a movie with a girl i met at a party

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
akumatales1

So, I was running on just three hours of sleep and no food. I was in the city to go watch deadpool but decided to eat before that and grabbed a yiros with a mate. We’re sitting there, just about to dive into our food, when this girl ive been talking to since i met her at a party says hi (we were both in the city and i told her lets meet) she is 3rd wheeling with this Asian couple. I get up and give her a hug awkwardly.
tired bored GIF

I sit back down, and I knock over my can of Coke. It spills all over the table in front of everyone. partygirl says, “ negative aura.” and i look at my mate like yeah its over for me
Dominik santorski emo

But, the good news was, the couple left soon after. So now it’s just partygirl, my friend, and me. We decide to go see the new Deadpool. which was mid anyway.

Before the movie, we head out to buy snacks. i got some lollies and an energy drink. We sit down in the cinema and partygirl is sitting next to me, 25 mins go by and in like are you cold and shes like no☠️ im like youre meant to say yes and shes like oh... yes so i put my arm around her
Abell46s reface

So, the movie ends, and it’s just me, partygirl, and my friend walking home. We’re heading in the same direction until my friend splits off to catch his bus. The vibe is pretty good; partygirl and I are together. I decide to walk her to her bus since mine wasn’t showing up anytime soon.
Whisper of the heart cartoon

We’re alone now, just talking. A drunk guy stumbles up and asks for a cigarette. I’m like, “Nah, mate.” partygirl says glad I’m with her, and we end up talking about whatever, she asks, “Do people ever tell you that you’re beautiful?” I freeze for a second, trying to play it cool. I shake my head and say no, though in my head, I’m remembering all the times people have said worse aka .org niggas
Blue exorcist anime cry

partygirl looks at me and says she thinks I’m beautiful and that I look like someone out of a Chase Atlantic song. That hit me hard. I didn’t expect that. I tell her I think she’s pretty too. Her bus arrives, so we hug goodbye. I tell her I’ll see her again, and she responds with 'yeah'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
too much text so dnr
-1000 aura for an essay

How is this negative aura? Like yeah you fumbled a girl lol, you should see how autistic I am at times if you think that's bad

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
not ready allat + flies and green aura
I just read it. You did pretty well imo

Last edited:
How is this negative aura? Like yeah you fumbled a girl lol, you should see how autistic I am at times if you think that's bad
idk spilled my drink and acted nervous like a retard there is no story time prefix i didnt know what to title it