Seeing chad made me want to die

ImVerySorry

ImVerySorry

Bronze
Life is so brutal, i saw a 6’5 nordic chad, shredded, absolutely buildt, his eye area was perfect, and he was only 16 years old. Its so unfair how this 16 year old guy got everything handed to him on a silver platter, he literally has everything i could ever ask for, perfect face, heigth, physique, hes even super young.

It demoralized me so bad i didnt even go to the gym today, i cried myself to sleep, like no joke, life is brutal. Pure rope fuel

Check him out on allegiance.v2 on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryascenderr, PseudoMaxxer, iloveboobs and 17 others
Life is so brutal, i saw a 6’5 nordic chad, shredded, absolutely buildt, his eye area was perfect, and he was only 16 years old. Its so unfair how this 16 year old guy got everything handed to him on a silver platter, he literally has everything i could ever ask for, perfect face, heigth, physique, hes even super young.

It demoralized me so bad i didnt even go to the gym today, i cried myself to sleep, like no joke, life is brutal. Pure rope fuel

Money max and lifemog him

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and zyzzbrah1234
life has never been fair idk why yall niggas act like its a new thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999, Mewton and 14 others
that guy has 0 lower third

+ he's nerdic

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
"Nordic chad" is such an oxymoron, most nords are subhuman and look like the never give up guy from youtube

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mrmogger2882, Suns9999, Mewton and 1 other person
life has never been fair idk why yall niggas act like its a new thing
Yes for real, like haven't anyone tried any sport or done any sort of test. Like even going for a run there will always be the kid that just naturally is 100 times better because of iq or vo2 max or sum. It's in every area of life not just looks like holy crap. I mean it's okay to wanting to be better than average and top 5 % or even 1% but ofc it will always be outliers. Grow up from that jealousy atleast. Okay if you get mogged by 30% or higher than you can cry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ImVerySorry and Angutoid

That mf doesnt even show his jaw, probably has subhuman jaw like me. I have good eyes too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and watah
Yes for real, like haven't anyone tried any sport or done any sort of test. Like even going for a run there will always be the kid that just naturally is 100 times better because of iq or vo2 max or sum. It's in every area of life not just looks like holy crap. I mean it's okay to wanting to be better than average and top 5 % or even 1% but ofc it will always be outliers. Grow up from that jealousy atleast. Okay if you get mogged by 30% or higher than you can cry
i was the same as them back in the day so i can kinda emphasize but they need to mature before harming themselves ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Yes and 500 years ago the king owned everything and everyone in his country and had the power of life and death over them and could command any female from his kingdom to suck his dick. It has never been fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, maximum cope31, Suns9999 and 8 others
i was the same as them back in the day so i can kinda emphasize but they need to mature before harming themselves ASAP.
Haha yeah, I mean there needs to be some limit. Seeing one Chad or whatever and feeling inferior and wanting to ropemaxx instantly is extreme mental disorder. I can feel bad if I realize a big part of the people mog me in some area, but not because of seeing some rare Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Zenis and Angutoid
Seeing one Chad or whatever and feeling inferior and wanting to ropemaxx instantly is extreme mental disorder.
:forcedsmile:, you know where you are right? no one here is normal dud

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
"After 5'8 its all about face"

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, rg1235, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Bars and Doomer

apparently he is 6"5 so 6 inches jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry
"Nordic chad" is such an oxymoron, most nords are subhuman and look like the never give up guy from youtube
what in your opinion has the most Chads country wise

did u see him rl?

imo idc if someones good looking or tall

but if they're both of it it spikes my cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ImVerySorry
imo idc if someones good looking or tall

but if they're both of it it spikes my cortisol
holy true, my bro is tall but looks like that square angry stone from mario:lul::lul::lul:

Yes and 500 years ago the king owned everything and everyone in his country and had the power of life and death over them and could command any female from his kingdom to suck his dick. It has never been fair
Thats not true lol. Stop spreading french revolution propaganda:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
OP posted himself

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Sometimes I feel mogged, other times Im just mirin.

• +1

He looks like a younger @Orc

real

• +1
Idk idc, im not a faggot who cares about chads
well if you're straight u should care cause then u would know which country to avoid to have lower competition jfl

• JFL
obviously a joke although it kinda mkes sense
most ppl here are mtns, avoiding countries with chad means nothing cause chad is so few. I've been netherlands and everyone there is a tall subhuman with shit proportions, jfl at these dumb copers thinking every dutch native is a 6'5 guy with good proportions who's also 7 PSL. If that were true, ethnics wouldn't go there to immigrate, bc their subhuman genes wouldnt pass on

most ppl here are mtns, avoiding countries with chad means nothing cause chad is so few. I've been netherlands and everyone there is a tall subhuman with shit proportions, jfl at these dumb copers thinking every dutch native is a 6'5 guy with good proportions who's also 7 PSL. If that were true, ethnics wouldn't go there to immigrate, bc their subhuman genes wouldnt pass on
where to Netherlands have u been? imo makes a difference between being in central or border

• +1
where to Netherlands have u been? imo makes a difference between being in central or border
central and ive been to the borders, i even have friends there who tell me that the average dutch guy is 5'11-6'0 which is nowhere near the 6'5 mark some retards on here whove never been there say

central and ive been to the borders, i even have friends there who tell me that the average dutch guy is 5'11-6'0 which is nowhere near the 6'5 mark some retards on here whove never been there say
no the users here are right they've seen 3 6'5 guys that automatically means the average is at least 6'3

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and looksmaxxing223
no the users here are right they've seen 3 6'5 guys that automatically means the average is at least 6'3

:soy:
i know guys who live there who are 180cm and they say most men are that height, ethnic or natives. Only the very rich areas in the netherlands u see height moggers 6'5+

i know guys who live there who are 180cm and they say most men are that height, ethnic or natives. Only the very rich areas in the netherlands u see height moggers 6'5+
where is the rich area?

and why are the rich ones taller

where is the rich area?

and why are the rich ones taller
usually places like Amsterdam, rotterdam and utrecht, and its the natives who are giga taller. the rich ones are taller because better height genes + luck thats really it

The pics used in the Tiktok are FaceApped lol