Seeing drunk videos of yourself is so humiliating

The Grinch

The Grinch

You were having the time of your life but then the next day you look at videos taken of you and you realize you actually just looked like this for the people around you the whole night:

Drunk On One GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, MoggerGaston, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
@Manletmachine @sweetheart @LancasteR @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
The Bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Manletmachine
I need to get superbdrunk again soon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Alt Number 3 and lastamericanvirgin
Imagine you get capture drunk-dancing like this:
Dogecoin 126Bpm GIF

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
i had friends i thought i was good with take vids of me, make fun of me and leave me in some random street while i could barely see in front of myself. Then luckily some random people helped me come home lol

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and autistic_tendencies
i had friends i thought i was good with take vids of me, make fun of me and leave me in some random street while i could barely see in front of myself. Then luckily some random people helped me come home lol
Drunk people are evil

I have never actually been drunk because aspie

I don’t get it. How does being aspie prevent one from being drunk?
I drank until I reached a satisfactory level of disinhibition and stopped just before I lost control

You were having the time of your life but then the next day you look at videos taken of you and you realize you actually just looked like this for the people around you the whole night:

Drunk On One GIF
Seeing any video of me would be humiliating because I’m truecel.

and they will share that vid of you for years to come

Yes, I am. You got a mogger eye area btw.
Have u ever posted urself on here considering you have 100,000+ posts and have been here for like 6 years

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Never. I know better than that. :hnghn:
I’m retarded af for posting several images of my face/body at the lowest position in my life thus far, you IQmog me to another planet

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’m retarded af for posting several images of my face/body at the lowest position in my life thus far, you IQmog me to another planet
I mean, at least you showed us that you’re a mogger. You lifemog me to death.:feelsautistic: