Seeing endless blackpilled posts on reddit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And it's on normie reddits. I've seen so many threads as of late of guys bitching about not getting any dates, about being sexless at 25+, about dating being terrible, about women not being the angels they claim to be, etc. The blackpill is becoming more and more mainstream by the day.

Soon, there will no longer be any may for normies to cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, (In)CelibatePsycho2, FutureSlayer and 14 others
wait till the jews find out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars, Deleted member 78207 and 5 others
They will never be blackpilled. Not even 4chan is actually blackpilled.

There's always going to be copes that anything besides their face was the issue in regards to attracting women.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, boss8055, iblamechico and 5 others
this is suifuel

They will never be blackpilled. Not even 4chan is actually blackpilled.

There's always going to be copes that anything besides their face was the issue in regards to attracting women.
I disagree.

At some point, it won't be possible to hide from the blackpill anymore. What will normies do when they've been sexless for years and foids openly talk about only wanting Chad?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and romanstock
No one on here is even blackpilled. They all talk about wanting to have sex with or be in relationships with foids. They're all talk but are still slaves

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, MisterMid, tombradylover and 6 others
more good looking people = higher standards. the average is gonna be higher than now the only thing that stops normies from getting plastic surgeries, fillers etc is because they don't believe they need it. more good looking people means competition

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
No one on here is even blackpilled. They all talk about wanting to have sex with or be in relationships with foids. They're all talk but are still slaves
Wanting sex is legit. Relationships are a waste of time.

Its good, no more simps for beckies soon maybe hypergamy will get a bit better
hypergamy is gonna be better when everyone gives validation to who they want and can get realistically what made hypergamy like this is because of simps who are desperate to lick a pussy

Wanting sex is legit. Relationships are a waste of time.
No it ain't
Wanting sex is caring about female validation. That's the only difference between that and masturbation. If it's not, and you think sex feels better, just get a hooker

• +1
Reactions: Bliss and Deleted member 47180
The elite is using the blackpill to destabilize and collapse society

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No it ain't
Wanting sex is caring about female validation. That's the only difference between that and masturbation. If it's not, and you think sex feels better, just get a hooker
Idk if you're aware but sex is free

Idk if you're aware but sex is free
Time is money
Spending time in clubs/bars, online dating, going on dates, being a cuck and paying for a foid, all in the hopes of getting sex are what normies are doing. If you want sex, it's much more efficient to just pay directly

Time is money
Spending time in clubs/bars, online dating, going on dates, being a cuck and paying for a foid, all in the hopes of getting sex are what normies are doing. If you want sex, it's much more efficient to just pay directly
Bro you can literally text a girl to come over and bypass all that jfl

It's not just on Reddit, it's all over social media.

The generation that was born before the year 2000, the one that grew up with both the modern day of the internet, but also with life without phones and just hanging out and playing games outside, is at the point where it's getting into the mid 20s, being the generation that is first and hardest hit by the frustrations and results of today's modern reality..

And bc of that, they are the first who are most concerned about these problems, followed by the oldest who are in their 30s, but in smaller numbers, as most of them have still managed to get married just in time before all of this shit..

• So Sad
Reactions: romanstock
Could be to get rid of a sense of shame of being virgin.
Unironically the ultimate sigma move is to remain a virgin

• +1
Reactions: watah
I disagree.

At some point, it won't be possible to hide from the blackpill anymore. What will normies do when they've been sexless for years and foids openly talk about only wanting Chad?
Because all it takes is one LTB giving them validation once in a blue moon for them to stay delusional.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and LegitUser
The elite is using the blackpill to destabilize and collapse society
I think there will be a roping epidemic in a few decades. Millions of truecels and subhumans will go to a clinic and rope a

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, EverythingMattersCel, watah and 3 others
I think there will be a roping epidemic in a few decades. Millions of truecels and subhumans will go to a clinic and rope a
Hope so less simps ruining dating market

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
And it's on normie reddits. I've seen so many threads as of late of guys bitching about not getting any dates, about being sexless at 25+, about dating being terrible, about women not being the angels they claim to be, etc. The blackpill is becoming more and more mainstream by the day.

The true black pill is money, since it is the only way to ascend via facial surgeries, LL, or betabuxxing.

The true black pill is money, since it is the only way to ascend via facial surgeries, LL, or betabuxxing.
When will you retards learn that betabuxxing is not ascending
And you're a greycel too, so I guess you're young.
Fucking over for you

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
wait till the jews find out
PLEASE JEWS WE CAN'T COPE WITH THE EXTRA COMPETITION FROM NORMIES LOOKSMAXXING PLEASE DO THIS AND I WONT BE ANTISEMETIC ANYMORE

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Hope so less simps ruining dating market
There will be a cleansing of the dating market as our society swings right again the hoes and simps will fall by the waste side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 47180
Normies are too low IQ to be blackpilled.

Read this thread:

I go into detail about why it won't.. it's far worse than you think