Seeing females jawmogging males is cortisol inducing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
At least where I live foids have better developed jaw than guys in general. Now there're 2 Stacys sitting next to me and they both have wide, defined jawline (and good forward growth too). On the contrary most guys either have recessed or undefined weak jaw or they fraud hard with beard.

I wonder what could be the cause for this phenomenon. Is it the reflect of the changing social dynamics? Females are becoming stronger and more empowered while males are becoming weaker and more soy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
brah I get jaw mogged by 99 percent of people

brah I get jaw mogged by 99 percent of people
Nah.
At least where I live foids have better developed jaw than guys in general. Now there're 2 Stacys sitting next to me and they both have wide, defined jawline (and good forward growth too). On the contrary most guys either have recessed or undefined weak jaw or they fraud hard with beard.

I wonder what could be the cause for this phenomenon. Is it the reflect of the changing social dynamics? Females are becoming stronger and more empowered while males are becoming weaker and more soy.
Are you From EE by any chance?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616
lol how u know. I dont have a jaw or chin m8 lips look like them are attached to ma neck
Send photos pm. I doubt it's that bad

@Lifewasted every other white guy in NYC has some form of jaw/chin recession and sports the beardfraud look

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Nah.

Are you From EE by any chance?
No WE. I've been to EE many times tho and I didn't notice so many women with strong Jaws. As I said before EE women tend to look and behave more feminine.
@Lifewasted every other white guy in NYC has some form of jaw/chin recession and sports the beardfraud look
Are other ethnicities any better?

No WE. I've been to EE many times tho and I didn't notice so many women with strong Jaws. As I said before EE women tend to look and behave more feminine.

True.
I think it's the the West trying to make females more like males, higher tes of females, better jaws.
It's just ee men alot of times, tend to have weaker Jaws.

True.
I think it's the the West trying to make females more like males, higher tes of females, better jaws.
It's just ee men alot of times, tend to have weaker Jaws.
Yes, but now do (((they))) achieve that? The conspiracy is interesting...

• So Sad
it's mental fr

the other ethnicities look manly when doing the beardfraud look, but whites look like soyboys idk y.

the Eurofags are the worst, they all look like tall high e low t betas, they should be intimidating due to stature but they arent they look like bitches.

the other ethnicities look manly when doing the beardfraud look, but whites look like soyboys idk y.

the Eurofags are the worst, they all look like tall high e low t betas, they should be intimidating due to stature but they arent they look like bitches.
True. Today I saw a 6'3 gl guy with beard and glasses - the way he was speaking seemed very soy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
where i do live, and even in the uni, fuck 90/100 have smth bad in their side : chin, jawline, recession, maxila.
lifefuel for me
guy or woman, both

where i do live, and even in the uni, fuck 90/100 have smth bad in their side : chin, jawline, recession, maxila.
lifefuel for me
guy or woman, both
France ?

C'est fini pour vous
c'est ce qu'il en est....

Lifefuel for me when i did know that my side is good tier.
now i can't stop from watching every anteface of everybody. dopamine fuel when you see 90/100 of people with odd recession

Combination of good posture since early age + nasal breathing and not resting hands on face (which causes recession)

Combination of good posture since early age + nasal breathing and not resting hands on face (which causes recession)
bro i did them all - in the opposite and bad way - and i have 0 recession though, and correct forward grown. With a very good tier chin

bro i did them all - in the opposite and bad way - and i have 0 recession though, and correct forward grown. With a very good tier chin
so wathca doing here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

You’re probably not forward frown and is coping with forward head posture and head tilt. If you’re neck isn’t fully up with your spine you’re coping

• +1
c'est ce qu'il en est....

Lifefuel for me when i did know that my side is good tier.
now i can't stop from watching every anteface of everybody. dopamine fuel when you see 90/100 of people with odd recession
Franchement chaque fois que je vois qqn qui a un menton bien proéminent je deviens super jaloux. Je veux me suicider. La vie n'a aucun sens si tu ressembles pas à un Gigachad.

• So Sad
nigga lose weight lmfao

fatcels = volcels

just break ur fridge and burn ur food
Franchement chaque fois que je vois qqn qui a un menton bien proéminent je deviens super jaloux. Je veux me suicider. La vie n'a aucun sens si tu ressembles pas à un Gigachad.
c'est faggots moi

• So Sad
You’re probably not forward frown and is coping with forward head posture and head tilt. If you’re neck isn’t fully up with your spine you’re coping
i have correct forward grown - maxila growing stop at the age of 10 though - but a little bit downturned nose.
The forward grown could have been better tough in widness, but it's genetic. No i don't fraud
j'ai un beau menton mais mec j'ai des yeux average, et un nez de merde bien proéminent, on dirait gandy de profil, en pire.
J'aurais tué pour avoir des arcades sourcilières plus basses...

• So Sad
lol where do you live?

i have never been jaw mogged by a female how is that even possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
i have correct forward grown - maxila growing stop at the age of 10 though - but a little bit downturned nose.
The forward grown could have been better tough in widness, but it's genetic. No i don't fraud

j'ai un beau menton mais mec j'ai des yeux average, et un nez de merde bien proéminent, on dirait gandy de profil, en pire.
J'aurais tué pour avoir des arcades sourcilières plus basses...

Mirin son

nigga lose weight lmfao

fatcels = volcels

just break ur fridge and burn ur food

c'est faggots moi
eating food is good bro. Give me tips. and anyway to ascend i need :
rhino + fat graftling for UEE
fuck life when u used to have fat in the Upper eyelid and that now you have not more...

Your skull must be big

What’s ur ethnicity

• So Sad
resting hands on face (which causes recession)
is this actually true? ive been doing this for the past year

one part of my jawline isnt as far out as the other it goes inwards

Your skull must be big

What’s ur ethnicity
above average skull, you'r right, especially for my height.
Why do you say that ? is there any clue for it in what i said ?
I hate my average palate though.

ethnicity is what it is : West asian.

one part of my jawline isnt as far out as the other it goes inwards
cope in my case, i always had bad posture, and worst habits

It’s really over for u bro

Look at all the people who rest their hands on their face, they’re all recessed as fuck. You rarely see a goodlooking person rest hands on face and even if they do it’s not resting they touch it lightly for 5 seconds max for a photo or something.

Anything under pressure will indeed change

Look at all the people who rest their hands on their face, they’re all recessed as fuck. You rarely see a goodlooking person rest hands on face and even if they do it’s not resting they touch it lightly for 5 seconds max for a photo or something.

interesting ill stop then, its been more like 5-8 months. i started doing it bc the gook women at my school do it and its very comfortable.

im pretty sure my case is genetic but no point in looksminning.

• +1

do you see ? good ramus/gonial angle, chin shape and projection, but meh maxila - altough fine - due to average forward grown caused by genetically average palate as far as i know. may be my data are wrong/i'm coping though. at least the vertical alignement is fine. and i was a mouthbreather
i'm not frauding or anything in the pic though :

and bloated a lot ofc

do you see ? good ramus/gonial angle, chin shape and projection, but meh maxila - altough fine - due to average forward grown caused by genetically average palate as far as i know. may be my data are wrong/i'm coping though. and i was a mouthbreather

and bloated a lot ofc

What’s the link I can’t see on phone

• +1
I've never been jawmogged by a toilet lifefuel

do you see ? good ramus/gonial angle, chin shape and projection, but meh maxila - altough fine - due to average forward grown caused by genetically average palate as far as i know. may be my data are wrong/i'm coping though. at least the vertical alignement is fine. and i was a mouthbreather

and bloated a lot ofc

Lay count?

• So Sad
What’s the link I can’t see on phone

Gonial angle should ideally be lower degrees,but you got nice chin projection and decent ramus

You need to lose fat tho boyo

8 teeth showing when smile is average I think

10+ wide

• +1
Gonial angle should ideally be lower degrees,but you got nice chin projection and decent ramus

You need to lose fat tho boyo

8 teeth showing when smile is average I think

10+ wide
i have 8, may be 9-10 if i have very good lightening.
Don't know what to do to have a larger palate and don't even know if it will have an impact aesthetically wise since i have perfect occlusion. What do you think?
I MUST lol, i'm 95 kg for 180-181 cm
presque, je suis quand même plus puceau, mais j'ai fait aucune démarche personnellement, tellement je suis mentalcel

i have 8, may be 9-10 if i have very good lightening.
Don't know what to do to have a larger palate and don't even know if it will have an impact aesthetically wise since i have perfect occlusion. What do you think?
I MUST lol, i'm 95 kg for 180-181 cm

presque, je suis quand même plus puceau, mais j'ai fait aucune démarche personnellement, tellement je suis mentalcel

If your teeth is big and white it should be ok

• JFL
Cope. Si tu étais assez attirant les meufs feraient le premier pas pour te baiser

• So Sad
Cope. Si tu étais assez attirant les meufs feraient le premier pas pour te baiser
je vais pas te raconter - trop intime - ce que j'ai vécu comme "premier pas", mais j'en ai plusieurs de "premiers pas".
mais je suis pas gl non plus, juste au dessus de la moyenne. J'ai besoin de monter comme toi.

• +1