Seeing my nieces at a family gathering hugging with their boyfriends remindend me that I should rope.

Dutchcel01

Dutchcel01

Iron
This was the last straw. This was so incredibly humiliating, even my mom knew how I felt. Women keep making me feel jealous of them. They keep making fun of my suffering. All because of my short height and my small long head with my dumbo ears. I wish my parents didn't make me so ugly. Funny enough I have a better degree then my nieces and I am still a little more smart then them. I am so depressed now. How long should I accept my suffering? Every day I keep living I come closer to roping.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
frl my nieces and her friends have like 6ft6 tall boyfriends and even tho im cool with them its kinda just humiliating standing next to them
one is cl facially too so he mogs me to da grave

• So Sad
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
but u have blue eyes

This was the last straw. This was so incredibly humiliating, even my mom knew how I felt. Women keep making me feel jealous of them. They keep making fun of my suffering. All because of my short height and my small long head with my dumbo ears. I wish my parents didn't make me so ugly. Funny enough I have a better degree then my nieces and I am still a little more smart then them. I am so depressed now. How long should I accept my suffering? Every day I keep living I come closer to roping.
Doe eens even hartstikke normaal joh. Focus op jezelf en niet op anderen. Komt vast wel goed met je. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back