Seeing normies and chads cry about online lectures makes me laugh

Kraken
It's crazy how most people are just normal extroverts that want to constantly be around people.

Online lectures work perfectly for me because I can just turn off my camera and have the lecture run in the background and I still get marked in for attendance :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, balding17yomanletcel, alriodai and 3 others
It's crazy how most people are just normal extroverts that want to constantly be around people.

Online lectures work perfectly for me because I can just turn off my camera and have the lecture run in the background and I still get marked in for attendance :lul:
yeah its insane.
Most of them probably want to feel good and think that they are learning , which doesn't happen even if they are in a classroom

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

I basically did this. I even fucked a bitch whislt in a online lecture I just muted my Mike and camera XD but the dumb slut got self conscious saying “what if you accidentally turn it on” so I had to leave the lecture to do the deed.

Normies are sickening extroverted subhumans why TF would I wanna come into uni lecture to speak to subhumans who won’t jump off my dick

I basically did this. I even fucked a bitch whislt in a online lecture I just muted my Mike and camera XD but the dumb slut got self conscious saying “what if you accidentally turn it on” so I had to leave the lecture to do the deed.

Normies are sickening extroverted subhumans why TF would I wanna come into uni lecture to speak to subhumans who won’t jump off my dick
always telling me stories about how you fuck loads of bitches. show me your pics or larp

They wanna be seen and recognized by other people constantly

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
yea that shit ruined my whole uni experience

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
always telling me stories about how you fuck loads of bitches. show me your pics or larp
Not really a larp or a “slay” as it was a foid I was seeing for quite a while at the time she was basically my gf without the title…

Still though online classes mogg hard I slept through half my lectures online

Idk man, It gets boring but it is easier. If I had to choose I'd say a hybrid system would be best